So today I decided I needed some retail therapy - i'm about to have another birthday and not happy about it, you know how that is! <_<

So anyhow i've been between sizes for a while and decided just to go for it and try on the smaller size and not be upset if they didn't fit. Well they did and i'll be damned if i'm not in a size 8!!!!!! I haven't been in single digits since probably jr high maybe it is so great! And, to make it better I have my high school reunion this weekend so I bought some new single digit jeans to sport at it.

I'll make sure and take pics this weekend it's gonna be a busy one with the reunion and i'm running in my first race - 4 miles. If I don't make it out alive please know I thought of you all fondly! :D

So today I decided I needed some retail therapy - i'm about to have another birthday and not happy about it, you know how that is! <_<

So anyhow i've been between sizes for a while and decided just to go for it and try on the smaller size and not be upset if they didn't fit. Well they did and i'll be damned if i'm not in a size 8!!!!!! I haven't been in single digits since probably jr high maybe it is so great! And, to make it better I have my high school reunion this weekend so I bought some new single digit jeans to sport at it.

I'll make sure and take pics this weekend it's gonna be a busy one with the reunion and i'm running in my first race - 4 miles. If I don't make it out alive please know I thought of you all fondly! :D

WOO HOO SHELBY!!! SIZE 8 DOES CALL FOR NEW PICTURES :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shelby!

What an AWESOME B-DAY gift....You only got two days to go!

Congrats!

Carrie

Thanks everyone! I won't be on here again until probably Monday, but i'll definitely give you all an update! I took Monday off and am treating myself to a massage as a reward for the race so i'll try to post my pics Monday. I have a friend that isn't running but is coming to cheer me on and she is gonna take pics as we cross the finish line!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Thanks for all your support! Never a year ago would I have thought i'd be where I am now. Got a bit more to lose but it feels great!

Shelby!

What an AWESOME B-DAY gift....You only got two days to go!

Congrats!

Carrie

Thanks so much! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and get to do something great! :D