biggest pregnant person you've ever seen????

Just found this photo and although it is embarassing to post, it makes me proud too because if I include what I weighed at the end of this pregnancy, I have actually lost 120 pounds....not 70-something....which is the weight I've now lost after losing almost 50 pregnancy pounds a couple years ago without a band and now more than 70 with the band. I started the pregnancy at 239 and ended up almost 300 pounds! This pic is still a few weeks away from my due date, ahhhhh!!!!! He weighed 11 pounds, 1 ounce if you are wondering! Yes, it was natural and YES I need a tummy-tuck!

Sabrina:)

huuuge.jpg

skinnysummer.th.jpg

that is so cute, I need to find mine, my stomach was huge but I was very thin because I was sick the whole pregnany. BARF, it was terrible. I dont think I want to do that again. UG!

LOOKS LIKE YOUR ALL BABY HERE. IT'S HARD TO BELEIVE YOU WEIGHED THAT MUCH

Thanks Pammie! I'm lucky that I've always carried my weight pretty well. Nobody believes me when I tell them my weight even now....I'm pretty proportioned and my skin is bouncing back well everywhere except the tummy- which isn't THAT bad considering how stretched out it got during that last pregnancy. Could have been a lot worse. I still can't believe how BIG I am here....looks like there's a pre-schooler in there- the female body is so amazing!

Sabrina:)