Planning the trip- do I need to take someone with me?

matilda617

Lots of people have gone alone. I have to admit though - I wouldnt be able to. When I have the little pill that relaxes me before surgery, and then being under anethesia(spelling?) I actually am kind of out of it for the next few days. I dont even remember the day after surgery. Also - to be 100% honest....it was intimidating and I think it makes it a lot easier to have a companion...what about a friend?

Lots of people have gone alone. I have to admit though - I wouldnt be able to. When I have the little pill that relaxes me before surgery, and then being under anethesia(spelling?) I actually am kind of out of it for the next few days. I dont even remember the day after surgery. Also - to be 100% honest....it was intimidating and I think it makes it a lot easier to have a companion...what about a friend?

Hi-

Thanks for the response! How many times were you filled and why were you unfilled and did you go back to the OCC? Are you able to eat now? Have you had any problems with the band? You sound a lot like me- I was never huge but have gained a lot of weight recently. Sorry for all of the questions!! Curoius about your amazing success!

Thanks-

Leah

this forum is a great place to meet people and bond before you go and have your surgery, we sort of become a band family... coming alone is perfectly safe, but its fun to have a band buddy there (and a shopping buddy!) on our forum you will find a place to post for the month you are coming in for surgery, try to find someone - or contact me and I can help you connect with others having surgery the same day you are :)