Down 80 pounds as of this morning!

For the first time since being banded, I really feel like I am going to keep this weight off for life. I've always been cautiously optimistic, but the band is working..........SLOWLY but surely! My whole relationship with food has changed. I don't even miss french fries any more!

Sabrina:)

For the first time since being banded, I really feel like I am going to keep this weight off for life. I've always been cautiously optimistic, but the band is working..........SLOWLY but surely! My whole relationship with food has changed. I don't even miss french fries any more!

Congratulation Sabrina – I am so happy for you.

Nina

Sabrina,

Thank you. I really needed to read your post and stats today. Even though I was banded almost two years ago, I really count July 2nd at my 'band date' - after broken ankle and more I couldn't focus on my road to health as much as my road to healing... So... thanks for posting... you were just the perfect pick-me-up today.

- Simone

WAY TO GO SABRINA!! =D> That is so amazing you should be giving yourself a pat on the back. What a huge inspiration you are to everyone here!

I can't really put it in to words, but it is like something in my mind has shifted.....I am working really hard on the mental stuff, feeling like I deserve this and visualizing myself as thin and healthy and it seems to be working!

Sabrina,

That is a really good thing. Alot of people including myself struggle with that. It is a really hard thing to do. I have always been a big girl...I really need to let alot go and start feeling that I too deserve this feeling, its alot of work, nothing easy about this journey!!

Best of luck to you!

Carrie

Yea congrats!!! Now that I am back from vacation (and stayed the same weight!!) I am getting back on track! Hitting the grocery store tonight after work and am doing a detox plan for a few days to kick start myself then i'm back on track hard core. I also agreed to two 5ks in November so that will get me working out again too.

Congrats!!!!!!!!