Not sure what to feel

I have been banded almost 2 years never felt any restr. I finally went to my 4th fill I have a little over 3.0cc. I can only have like 3 bits of anything I eat. So I thought maybe I could get soft food down but even like top ramon soup I can only get like three bites down. Does this mean I am to tight or is this is how it is suppose to work. I know it shounds dumb but I am not sure if I am full or not because mental in my head I want to finish everything in front of me. I am hicuping alot and I have slimed twice. Please some one let me know should I be taking in more food then this. I am getting to scared to eat cause after three bites it hurts. HAHA maybe I'll scare myself skinny!

I have been banded almost 2 years never felt any restr. I finally went to my 4th fill I have a little over 3.0cc. I can only have like 3 bits of anything I eat. So I thought maybe I could get soft food down but even like top ramon soup I can only get like three bites down. Does this mean I am to tight or is this is how it is suppose to work. I know it shounds dumb but I am not sure if I am full or not because mental in my head I want to finish everything in front of me. I am hicuping alot and I have slimed twice. Please some one let me know should I be taking in more food then this. I am getting to scared to eat cause after three bites it hurts. HAHA maybe I'll scare myself skinny!

From what I have read, it sounds like its too tight. I would call your doctor right away!

Personally I think saying you are too tight might be jumping the gun a bit here. Since you indicated that you have not felt restriction before, I would incourage you to really pay close attention to the size of your bites, how much you are chewing and listen to your body. Restriction is a new ball game for you, and because you have not felt it till now, it takes a bit of adjusting to.

Are you eating bandster foods? I know when I eat hard protein, it takes less to fill me up than soft protein. Less meaning a bite of two less. With each fill we get, we all have some adjustment time. Getting full faster is what we strive for. Eating less, feeling full, and loosing weight. Since you are sliming, it is an indicator that you maybe either taking two large of a bit, or one to many. Take the day and tune into your new way of eating. Give you Dr. a call and run your feelings by the nurse, see what they have to say.

I would hessitate to say you are to tight. But that is my own opinion. :rolleyes: Oh, and a hiccup is a SOFT STOP SIGN. It is one of the ways are bodies tell us we are full.

Three bites per meal is definitely not enough to get the proper nutrition you need. You should be eating 3/4 to a cup of food per meal. I think you should make an appointment with your doctor and have a barium swallow done. They can tell by how quickly or slowly the barium is going thru your band if you are too tight or not.