orange

Lunch: tuna

5 breton crackers

orange

Dinner: Mexican tortilla soup

1 oz cheese

1 oz tortilla chips

1 tbsp sour cream

Thank God you and I have the exact same band! Now I doubt it less. :unsure: You give me hope that I can do this with the gigantor band :D I have been spending all week jealous of those who have the 4CC band :unsure:

Thank God you and I have the exact same band! Now I doubt it less. :unsure: You give me hope that I can do this with the gigantor band :D I have been spending all week jealous of those who have the 4CC band :unsure:

For sure you can do it ! I thought by putting my band size in my signature it might encourage you.

Debbie

Hi Bogiesmom!

I have read some of your post in regards to you having the bigger band and it seems that you are not happy with that. I just wanted to let you know that just about everyone that I know that has been banded in the US has the bigger band and are doing WONDERFUL! Before being banded at the OCC, I researched and had SEVERAL surgerons tell me that the bigger band is actually a better band due to the fact you have more room for adjustments and to work with on fills. I am NOT a doctor so the truth of this I DO NOT KNOW. I have a very close friend of mine that does have a larger band and she has lost about 20 more pounds than I have and was banded 2 months after me. I honestly dont think that the size of the band has anything to do with the amout of weight you will lose. You may require larger fills of course, but I think that someone with a smaller or larger band, a BIG fill or a SMALL fill, the Amount of fill in their band, I really dont think you can compare one to another. Everyone is SOOOO different, I think for alot of people it is their body chemistry, what food they are eat after being banded, if they are keeping their fills up (and sometimes I realy question the fill part, I have kept min up and still work my BUTT off). I guess what I am trying to say is that you will DO WONDERFUL with your bigger band. I sometimes get really scared with my little band being that I am at 3.30cc and still have a ways to go to my goal......

Keep a great attitude and you will do AWESOME!

You will ROCK your big ole band! ;)

Carrie!

Thank you very much Carrie and Debbie for you encouragement. It is just great to know that there are other banders out there that have success with the larger J&J band. Having specific example to compare myself to is really the only thing that is going to lift my spirits. People like Debbie are my inspiration right now. Hopefully I can be an inspiration to someone else very soon too.

Thank you very much Carrie and Debbie for you encouragement. It is just great to know that there are other banders out there that have success with the larger J&J band. Having specific example to compare myself to is really the only thing that is going to lift my spirits. People like Debbie are my inspiration right now. Hopefully I can be an inspiration to someone else very soon too.

Ah shucks I am so flattered. :girl_dance:

I am glad my story is helping you. Now I will really have to stay on track if I know your watching me ( haha) :lb25: