Bander blogs

Hi everyone,

I'm really enjoying reading all of the past posts. Is there a thread with some blogs? I have visited some, just wondering if anyone here would like to share theirs or some good ones.

How about lapbandtalk? I haven't registered there yet. It almost seems like information overload over there.

Hi everyone,

I'm really enjoying reading all of the past posts. Is there a thread with some blogs? I have visited some, just wondering if anyone here would like to share theirs or some good ones.

How about lapbandtalk? I haven't registered there yet. It almost seems like information overload over there.

I hit up lap band talk for the blogs. Seems they have more to read over there. I like to read Band_Groupie she has a good blog on that site.

Recently I became aware of a vlog weight loss community on you tube. I really love watching some of those videos. Seems very honest and personal because you can see the people there. I would recommend ProofWLSworks. It is a group of weight loss patients who have a topic they speak about each week. So one person speaks each day of the week with that topic. It is really cool to hear each persons perspective. My user name is faith8412. I like more people over there and would be happy to share their screen names to anyone who may be intersted. Amazing how much you can learn and relate to so very much!

I hit up lap band talk for the blogs. Seems they have more to read over there. I like to read Band_Groupie she has a good blog on that site.

Recently I became aware of a vlog weight loss community on you tube. I really love watching some of those videos. Seems very honest and personal because you can see the people there. I would recommend ProofWLSworks. It is a group of weight loss patients who have a topic they speak about each week. So one person speaks each day of the week with that topic. It is really cool to hear each persons perspective. My user name is faith8412. I like more people over there and would be happy to share their screen names to anyone who may be intersted. Amazing how much you can learn and relate to so very much!

Great videos Angie! Its great to place not just your face and posts but a voice as well!! You look great and your little boy is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your gift of encouragement with us. You are an inspiration!

Laura

Laura - Glad you liked the video(s) I am a newbie for sure! I suppose as I get into it I will do better! Do you have a you tube account? I'd like to be your friend there too if you do! Thanks for the compliment, I think you are a great source of encouragement and inspiration as well!

Margaret - Your posts are really awesome as well. You have a way of stiring up a good conversation! Love that!