I'm scarred

It's getting worse. I feel pressure on the top part of my stomach. At first it felt liks acid but now it feels like pressure. When I press on the top part of my stomach it is a little painful. I had bad diarria today too, almost like acid. This is freaking me out. I ate just fine today and I can drink too. Not sure what is going on. Not sure who to call. I can't afford to go to Mexico right now. I am not sure I can afford to drive to Olympia Washington but I am about ready too. I fear band errosion. If I lay down it dont feel so bad. I tried a rolaids that didnt help. I even look kind of swollen, my scale does not say I have gained any weight. I will try to call the naturalpath tomorrow but this is freaking me out. It kinds feels like I need to go to the bathroom but then again I dont. And sometimes feels like I pulled a muscle in my stomach. Has anyone had this before. Is this a bug or is something terribly wrong?

Sounds like a bug. I've never heard of bowel issues from the band. You can always call the toll-free number for OCC and you will be able to speak to whatever doc is on call right away. Just breathe, and let us know how you feel in the morning.

Sabrina:)

Just to be on the safe side you should get checked in the morning by your regular family doctor. Good luck and let us know how you're doing!

Cheryl

Stormy,

I really think you need to get your GALLBLADDER checked. I just had mine removed last month and all of this sounds exactly like what I went through. I thought because I was not having pains on my side and was having pains in my chest (between my boobies) that it could not be my gallbladder but it was. It was full of stones.....My pains came early in the am like around 1-2 am when I layed and was still.

Keep us posted!

Carrie

Oh, I am back. I was so sick. I dont know what it was but I got sick and was in bed for 24 hours with terrible pain. I am back now and the pain is gone. Never before have I felt anything like that. I wonder if I had food poisoning. I have never been that scarred. Thank you everyone for responding. I made an appt to see my dr to discuss my band to make sure it is ok. She said that she wont be able to see me until after Christmas but I told her that I am ok now. I am really being careful about what I eat because I am not sure what it was. Thank you everyone for responding, I guess I worry about my band and the pain was freaking me out. I really appreciate you guys being there for me. Merry Christmas everyone and thank you again.