31 December 2009

bogiesmom

Hi Everyone, I had to post a food log today for 2 reasons: 1. I have stopped using WW and started using thedailyplate.com for tracking b/c it is free and is a better site then WW in my opinion so I thought it was a good way to save some cash as well. 2. I was a bad girl for dinner with an unexpected suprise! I EXPERIENCED A TRUE RESTRICTION EPISODE FOLLOWED BY PB!!! WOW! And at night time too as oppossed to the morning (Please let this be a dream come true)! That was quite a trip and totally cool and awesome to experience that for the first time. I am amazed at the human body. When Dr. So said "It can take up to 2 weeks for the restriction" I was like, "yah, right, whatever if I can't feel it after 3 days forget it it is not happening." Today is exactly day 14 since the fill so I guess my body is just slow to adjust. I know the band is a fickle thing though and that my restriction can vary from meal to meal so I am not going to get my hopes up. My first signal was tightness in the chest like I have never felt before followed by back pains that felt like back labor pains, then came the urge to dry hieve fallowed by spit then came this strange gurgling sound that came up my esophogus and out my mouth (4 times!) then came a runny nose and the finale was manly burps. Quite a production over a Mc'Donalds Cheeseburger and fries. Gave the rest of the fries to Bogie and am calling it a night.

Breakfast

Nescafe Classic Instant Coffee 0 cal.

Tsp White Sugar 35 Cal.

International Delight Vanilla Spice Rum Creamer 45 cal.

Lunch

Kraft Bagel-Ful Whole Grain Plain 180 cal.

Snack

20 ounces Vitamin Water 10 Peach Manderin 25 cal.

Dinner

Mc'Donald's Cheeseburger 300 cal.

Mc'Donald's French Fries 380 cal.

Totals:

965 Calories consumed, 249 calories remaining

Daily Values:

Fat: 99%

Carbs: 68%

Fiber: 66%

Protein: 86%

Sodium: 84%

Sugar: 103%

Cholest: 30%

Calories: 79%

Coffee with FF creamer

bag of protein chips

toppings off a square of pizza x 2

turkey hamb helper

2 choc chip cookies

hand full of candied nuts

Holidays are over, but the treats still linger.....

Bogiesmom - I am LOL @ you. I think you are the first person I am read a post from that sounded excited about a stuck/PB episode!

Breakfast: Tomatoe PIe

orange

Lunch: Tuna

5 Breton crackers

orange

Dinner: chicken and veges

peach

Slimfast: I was hungry staying up with my daugher till midnight so at 1130 I broke down and had a slimfast shake.:)