Heartburn

Went and saw my doctor for a checkup since I had my gall bladder out and mentioned I was experiencing heartburn. He said it may be time for an unfill. Really?!!! I've been at this fill for like 6 months and now all of a sudden heartburn. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Yes, but my gallbladder has not come out yet. I was down to taking Prilosec every 3 to 4 days until I had my last fill and now I am back to taking it every other day. Missed it this morning at 8 am and by 9:30 I was wishing I had not forgotten it at home. However, I am not too tight. Did he give you a Rx for the heartburn?

I get bad heartburn from time to time, can't really tell why, but if I take over the counter Zantac 150mg twice a day for a while it goes away, and I don't think it has anything to do with being too tight, more with being stressed. Try that for a few days and see it it helps.

I get bad heartburn from time to time, can't really tell why, but if I take over the counter Zantac 150mg twice a day for a while it goes away, and I don't think it has anything to do with being too tight, more with being stressed. Try that for a few days and see it it helps.

I too get it every so often.

And find a Zantac and monitoring what I'm eating controls it.