Product Review - I love love love this product!

AngieB

Okay guys....I really dig this product and have been adjusting to having different BM's since I've got a good level of restriction.

Anyway, sometime I don't get enough fiber in and my BM's can be hard....oh gosh I am so the queen of TMI! Ha! But seriously if you have had WLS it is a given that your poop is gonna change!

Target baby! They sell this at good ol'Targeto. I have not found them at Walmart or Costco...which are my regular shopping stores. I think this works so much better than benefiber and tastes like a treat. Oh and each serving is 5g of fiber which rocks! 2 gummies are a serving.

Let me know if you try these and what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THSPtxpHTc

• Like 1

Okay guys....I really dig this product and have been adjusting to having different BM's since I've got a good level of restriction.

Anyway, sometime I don't get enough fiber in and my BM's can be hard....oh gosh I am so the queen of TMI! Ha! But seriously if you have had WLS it is a given that your poop is gonna change!

Target baby! They sell this at good ol'Targeto. I have not found them at Walmart or Costco...which are my regular shopping stores. I think this works so much better than benefiber and tastes like a treat. Oh and each serving is 5g of fiber which rocks! 2 gummies are a serving.

These sound awesome. We do not have target in Canada. Has anyone in Canada seen this product in any of the stores?

Sounds like I need some of those!

Do you just take 2 of them a day? Do you take more? Does it help??

i take 2 a day.....yes the work wonderfully!!!!! It took a few days before I saw results.....but I had been very ill with the ....err...ummm....runs....so I think my system was on em-co if ya know what I mean.

My poop has been great, not to hard and well...of decent size....

Hey Debbie..I looked online and saw that there is a place in Richmond that carries it...The prices on various sites ranged widely from $11.99 US to $23.00 Cdn.

<_<

[/quot

Thanks. I will have to try and get me some of these. They sound more fun than benefibre :)

i take 2 a day.....yes the work wonderfully!!!!! It took a few days before I saw results.....but I had been very ill with the ....err...ummm....runs....so I think my system was on em-co if ya know what I mean.

My poop has been great, not to hard and well...of decent size....

Baaaahaaaahaaaa! I love it! Nothing is sacred here....my find of place!

Baaaahaaaahaaaa! I love it! Nothing is sacred here....my find of place!

Seriously Amy - I have a toddler....we talk poop and pee pee all the time. Guess it come natural to me. Ha! Since I have been taking the fiber gummies I have had no bunny poop at all. It is really nice to have a regular movement again. The more restriction you have the less you eat, the less you eat....well you see where I am going with this. I've had some seriously hard poop before....um, not fun!

No holds bared baby!

Besides we should be able to talk about it. Everyone does it and after surgery

and restriction it really does change.....

it's it just 5g of fibre per serving (2 gummies?)

that isn't much at all. no?!

It is not much, but let me tell ya. I have not taken benefiber and have been having my yummy gummies instead, and WOW the difference in my poo poo is amazing! I am a believer. No more hard bunny poop. Now I have more curvey and larger movements. TMI I know...but results speak volumes in my eyes. Before my BM's where all over the place. Hard, soft, small, small, small. LOL Now I can say, that has changed. So far so good. Oh and I do drink 80 oz of zero cal beverages a day so I believe I am hydrated well.

Do you have to supplement?

Good Morning all,

I went and picked up a bottle last night!! Thank you Angie :wub: !

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I will have a admit.....I love these guys. Angie, they work just like you said they would. Heeheheh Back to normal. I thank you and my colon thanks you! Baaahaahaa

Amy - I just love you! I really need to do some product reviews again. I have been finding some cool finds!

So glad to hear everything is "coming out" okay! Ha!

• 6 months later...

Hey Debbie..I looked online and saw that there is a place in Richmond that carries it...The prices on various sites ranged widely from $11.99 US to $23.00 Cdn.

<_<

Hi ~ Just saw the posts about the Vitafusion Fiber Gummies and wonder if you can recall the name of the place in Richmond that carries these? I've been having a good 'scout round' on line but can't find anything in Canada.

Thanks !