29 days since banded

so it's been 29 days and i find myself being able to eat alot... is that normal? i mean, im not eating anything unhealthy... i've been doing a balanced diet and trying to do portion control and all but... on my first day of eating i ate a whole burrito in front of my work computer, i kinda zoned out and forgot all about the band since i was so focused on my work... then i snapped out of it!! but im just scared.. i just need a fill.. lol i don't even knnow if this makes sense.. :]

Journal everything. It has helped me a lot. Try www.myfitnesspal.com I LOVE their website. I put my food in there everyday. I'm still on only liquids but it's shocking how many extra calories you can get just from liquids. So I'm trying to get in the habit of doing it now.

so it's been 29 days and i find myself being able to eat alot... is that normal? i mean, im not eating anything unhealthy... i've been doing a balanced diet and trying to do portion control and all but... on my first day of eating i ate a whole burrito in front of my work computer, i kinda zoned out and forgot all about the band since i was so focused on my work... then i snapped out of it!! but im just scared.. i just need a fill.. lol i don't even knnow if this makes sense.. :]

VERY NORMAL AND DOES MAKE SENSE. THAT FIRST FILL WILL BE COMING SOON :)

Journal everything. It has helped me a lot. Try www.myfitnesspal.com I LOVE their website. I put my food in there everyday. I'm still on only liquids but it's shocking how many extra calories you can get just from liquids. So I'm trying to get in the habit of doing it now.

That's the way to do it Mandy :D You deserve a big pat on the back for that. Those liquid calories sure have a way of creaping up on you. I had to journal everything during the liquid phase also and I am so glad I did.

• Like 1

Hey lady! Okay don't stress your pretty little head over this burrito. I would suggest you don't mindlessly eat. Eating in front of the computer, tv ect is an easy way to finish what you have had, and say...oh...where did that go!?? LOL

Try not to do that....I know easier said than done. I am eating in front of the comp now typing you this message....ugh!

• Like 1