bogiesmom

WW POINTS® Tracker entries

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morning

2 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1.5

1 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

1 Tbsp sugar 1

Subtotal 2.5

Work ordered lunch for us again <_< Thank goodness it was Canter's Deli and I could stick with egg white omlette with a side of cottage cheese and salsa (I love delies - they make it so easy to stick to a low calorie diet)

Midday

3 item(s) egg white(s) 1

1/2 cup(s) salsa 0

1 cup(s) Low-Fat 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese 4.5

1 Tbsp whipped cream cheese 1

1/2 bagel Onion Bagel, Restaurant Type 3

Subtotal 9.5

Evening

2/3 serving(s) Birdseye Chicken and Pasta Steamers 5

2 Tomato Pie 7.5

Subtotal 12.5

Anytime

No entries for this meal time.

Subtotal 0

Food POINTS values total used 24.5

Food POINTS values remaining 0

Activity

60 min housework, laundry 2

Activity POINTS values earned 2

WW POINTS® Tracker entries

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morning

2 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1.5

1 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

1 Tbsp sugar 1

Subtotal 2.5

Work ordered lunch for us again <_< Thank goodness it was Canter's Deli and I could stick with egg white omlette with a side of cottage cheese and salsa (I love delies - they make it so easy to stick to a low calorie diet)

Midday

3 item(s) egg white(s) 1

1/2 cup(s) salsa 0

1 cup(s) Low-Fat 2% Milkfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese 4.5

1 Tbsp whipped cream cheese 1

1/2 bagel Onion Bagel, Restaurant Type 3

Subtotal 9.5

Evening

Subtotal 0

Anytime

Subtotal 0

Food POINTS values total used 12

Food POINTS values remaining 11

Do you find that you feel hungry on WW? I've done WW online before and am considering it again after my lap band surgery.

Also - having started with a lower bmi - do you feel like lap band was a good decision for you and that it truly is helping with losing weight?

Sometimes I feel hungry on WW but honestly that is with ANY program. WW has helped me manage my hunger and that is the key. If I am hungry I eat but at least with WW it is a tool for making better choices and knowing tips and tricks to make it through one meal at a time.

I do not think the band is helping me "yet". Right now it is willpower and WW and that is the reason I lost 15 pounds so far. I am sure once I get to the restiction level I need to be at I will feel that the band is a useful tool.

Everyone is different though. Some people need more structure (like me) and some people get banded b/c they need less structure. I knew before getting banded that I would need WW to fall back on during the times when I have little or no restriction. Also I am an Analyst by profession and find myself counting points in my sleep :lol: I live in the WW Matrix so I do not think there will ever be a time when I stop counting points even with great restiction and a weight of 120 pounds. It is just ingrained in me. I catch myself asking "I wonder how many points that is?" all the time.

Sometimes I feel hungry on WW but honestly that is with ANY program. WW has helped me manage my hunger and that is the key. If I am hungry I eat but at least with WW it is a tool for making better choices and knowing tips and tricks to make it through one meal at a time.

I do not think the band is helping me "yet". Right now it is willpower and WW and that is the reason I lost 15 pounds so far. I am sure once I get to the restiction level I need to be at I will feel that the band is a useful tool.

Everyone is different though. Some people need more structure (like me) and some people get banded b/c they need less structure. I knew before getting banded that I would need WW to fall back on during the times when I have little or no restriction. Also I am an Analyst by profession and find myself counting points in my sleep :lol: I live in the WW Matrix so I do not think there will ever be a time when I stop counting points even with great restiction and a weight of 120 pounds. It is just ingrained in me. I catch myself asking "I wonder how many points that is?" all the time.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love the idea of posting food logs and I am still a ww member with access to the online tools. I'll be posting daily.

Forgot to post yesterday!!

B: V8 Fusion

L: Cheese roll up and pintos and cheese

D: Fettuchini alfredo w/ chicken

S: Wine

Calories: 1400 (ouch!)