I Can't See What I'm Typing

After so many lines my typing disappears into the "other styles", "fonts", and "sizes" area. I can see the cursor move along but I can't see what I'm typing. Also, there is another white box down below and I don't know what that's for. I click on the "increase editor size" button and that box gets bigger but I can't type anything in it. What am I doing wrong? :mellow: As soon as I can't see what I'm typing I get all discombobulated and start making tons of typos. Anyone know the dealie?

Also, some of the emoticons are just red x's. :blink:

Ouch! I think I know what you're talking about. Internet Explorer 7 and I went under tools and looked under security and java applets were enabled. I have absolutely no idea if I came even close to answering your questions. I'll ask a techie geek friend (thank God for those) on Monday and maybe I can give you something to work with. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Chad, I'm having the same problem on my laptop. I can't imagine I have javascript disabled on both (whatever that means). I have Internet Explorer on both. But since others with different Internet whatchamacallits are having the same problem maybe it's not my computer.

Following is all the technical information I know about my computer: It's black and has buttons and lights. :)

Thankies!

After reading the Invision forum I've seen quite a few people that are having problems with the editor. I'll see what I can do to find a fix for it.

You can also try going into the My Settings section of your account profile and disabling the Rich Text Editor. I read that it helps for some people. You should see a checkbox for "Enable visual (RTE) editor? ". Just uncheck that option.