I will be in San Diego

Good morning, :)

I am going to be in San Diego on Thursday and wanted to know if there is anyone down there that wants to meet up for lunch. I have a morning Doctors appointment and a few hours after.

Look forward to hearing back from ya.

Hugs,

Kristi

I don't even "know" you yet but feel as if I do from reading so many of your posts and looking at your pics. Awesome "before and afters" by the way. You look great and are an inspiration!

I wish I could meet up with you so I could get some encouragement and advice but I'll be making my way down to TJ with hubby for Friday's surgery. OMIGOSHICANTBELIVEIMHAVINGLAPBANDSURGERYFINALLY!!!!! eek!

I am going to be in San Diego on Thursday and wanted to know if there is anyone down there that wants to meet up for lunch. I have a morning Doctors appointment and a few hours after.

Hugs,

Kristi

Have you gone back to OCC for each of your fills?

BrownEyedGirl,

Thank you. :) Do you live in San Diego? Where are ya at? I actually live in Riverside County. Send me a message.

This is an exciting time for you. Getting banded has been such an amazing experience. You will do Great!

Smidgit,

My husband is in the Navy and I had gotten all of my follow-up care at Camp Pendelton, but my Doc got out of the Navy and I am now going down to Balboa Naval Hospital for follow-up care. They are considering my appt on Thursday as my 9 month follow-up care assessment. We will see how that goes. :D

Hugs,

Kristi

Hugs,

Kristi

HOLY GHOST YOU LOOK SMOKING HOT GIRL :)

Afternoon All,

Back from San Diego, Everything went well. Doc is happy with my vitamin panel bloodwork, which is really good because I was kinda worried about that.

Wasn't able to meet anyone down there, but its all good, since my new doc decided she wanted to do a fill. Founds out I had 4.0cc's instead of 3.75cc and she added .5cc's, now I am at 4.5cc's. Which means liquids for a few days and then softies. Ugh.. And now I have to re-learn how to eat when I am back on solids again. It's all the nature of the beast. LOL...

I hope everyone's Thursday is good!

Hugs,

Kristi

Debbie, thank you. You are so sweet. BTW, have you looked in the mirror, WOW, you are so Rockin' your Band. :D