Tijuana Computer keyboard

BrownEyedGirl

<i{m going to go ahead and type as i would in the <us and you{ll see what <i end up with. The keyboard is in Spanish!! lol. <of course it is but <i wasn{t expecting it. <i sat down and thought "no duh i{ts in spanish". <it took me forever to figure out how to do the @ symbol so <i can check my email. <it{s on the Q key and you have to hit the Alt Gr key on the right side of the space bar.

Well, enough of that nonsense. <i{m in T<j and we went to the Rio <plaza (?) mall. <it was nice. <i was suprised to see that Sears sells fine cosmetics like Chanel and Dior. Even <helena Rubenstein, which <i haven{t seen since <i was a kid.

So far so good. <pretty easy. <i{m nervous but by this time tomorrow it will be hours behind me.

<i should clean up all the errors of this post but <i{ll look at it as a souvenir from TJ.

Baaaahaaaahaaaa....I love it! When we where there, we did the same thing...."WoW, it's in Spanish" like we were in a foreign land or something. I love the post wouldn't change a thing. Your going to do great! Sooooo excited for you!....or should I type <i}m so ex@cited for <y}oo! Keep us posted!

<i{m going to go ahead and type as i would in the <us and you{ll see what <i end up with. The keyboard is in Spanish!! lol. <of course it is but <i wasn{t expecting it. <i sat down and thought "no duh i{ts in spanish". <it took me forever to figure out how to do the @ symbol so <i can check my email. <it{s on the Q key and you have to hit the Alt Gr key on the right side of the space bar.

Well, enough of that nonsense. <i{m in T<j and we went to the Rio <plaza (?) mall. <it was nice. <i was suprised to see that Sears sells fine cosmetics like Chanel and Dior. Even <helena Rubenstein, which <i haven{t seen since <i was a kid.

So far so good. <pretty easy. <i{m nervous but by this time tomorrow it will be hours behind me.

<i should clean up all the errors of this post but <i{ll look at it as a souvenir from TJ.

AJAJAJAJAJAJA < LAUGHING IN SPANISH... i swear i didnt even notice when i was there! yes... TJ caters to Americans! good luck mama!

• 3 months later...