Off program / off boards

You don't suck, you just gotta role with the punches. Yes, maybe you have been hit and knocked out for a little bit, but you have regained consciousness and as painful as it maybe you are fixin' to stand back up on your own two feet.

I didn't get knocked unconscious this week, but I was knocked down a time or two and made the decision this morning to go ahead and get back up before the pain got any worse. If I can do it, so can you, so get to gettin'.

If you're eating less than pre-band, then it seems to me you are at least moderately successful. But if you have no restriction, then yeah, I guess it's time for a fill. I

I feel your pain. I was down 20 pounds, got banded Jan 7, and have been anxiously waiting for my first fill, because I've gained 5 of it back! I'm trying, but have no restriction and old habits are coming back. (I refuse to adjust my ticker, because I'm going to be down 20 again SOON!)

Don't worry, you can do this!

My jeans are still getting baggier--so I'm not being so hard on myself. lol I just need to get off my butt and get moving. I did fairly well this weekend. I've found yerba mate tea and energy shots and boy! Oh Boy! It's amazing stuff! Here's to a better week!

It's nice to be reminded of the inches lost counting, too. I weighed myself for the first time in a month and was kind of shocked at the number. It wasn't as low as I'd thought it would be because I'm feeling GREAT. Clothes are looser, more energy. I know that muscle weighs more than fat, but can't the scale just budge already? LOL.