26 February 2010

jhawkchick75

B: Omelete with mushrooms, onions, and turkey. Was sooo good i'm glad it went down ok since it was early in the day! My band must have known how yummie it is!

L: French fries and a sugar cookie (bad!!!)

D: Pasta w/ broccoli and salad is being delivered to work - we have a dance tonight so I have to help decorate.

Calories so far: 700

Have fun at the dance tonight. I will be working late too as usual it is box office report Friday. Yippie! (note the sarcasim). We don't get a dance per se but they bribe us with food instead <_< Hence the tostada salad for lunch (thanks to God and will power I ordered it w/o rice and shell, w/ fat free cheese and fat free sour cream).

WW POINTS® Tracker entries

Friday, February 26, 2010

Morning

1 large banana(s) 2

1 Tbsp sugar 1

1 tsp coffee, instant or regular, powder 0

2 Tbsp Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer 1.5

Subtotal 4.5

Midday

1 item(s) Bowls & Salads Chicken Tostada Salad (Without Shell & Sour Cream) 8

Subtotal 8

Evening

1 serving(s) Thomas' Bagel Thins 1

1 1/2 wedge(s) Light Creamy Garlic & Herb 1.5

Subtotal 2.5

Food POINTS values total used 15

Food POINTS values remaining 7

PS - Lunch went down w/o a problem and I actually was not satisfied completely but stopped anyway. A whoel tostada salad! That is rediculous! For diner I was going to have 1/3 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup taco soup, 1.5 laughing cow cheese wedges w/ 1 toasted bagel thin. Ate the bagel thin w/ laughing cow cheese and that was it! Major restriction & could not eat anything else.

Nice job! The shell and sour cream would have been tough to pass on. Tonight at the dance they are having a dessert bar and thankfully I really can take or leave sweets. I'll just get out there and do some dancing and burn it off!

Stinks you have to work. I don't like working on a Fri night, but at least it is going to be fun.

Have a good weekend!!