Extended Tummy tuck question

RevyD

This question is for all of you who have had extended tummy tucks. When you have one done does it improve your thighs any. Mine are so gross.

My lower legs and above knee are nice and muscled due to walking, biking and hiking. However right at the top of my thighs it is like blobs of skin and fat on the inside of my legs just hanging there. Will this improve any with the extended tummy tuck or am I going to need my thighs done as well?

Debbie

Thanks Nicole. Outer thigh is fine inner thigh sucks. I will be talking with Dr Nyte this month and will ask him about it. I was just curious with the people that I had it done already if they noticed a difference.

So calling all extended tummy tuckers. What are your things like now :)

Thanks Nicole. Outer thigh is fine inner thigh sucks. I will be talking with Dr Nyte this month and will ask him about it. I was just curious with the people that I had it done already if they noticed a difference.

So calling all extended tummy tuckers. What are your things like now :)

I THINK YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT A THIGH LIFT. THERES ALOT OF ROOM BETWEEN YOUR LOWER BACK AND INNER THIGH

PS YOU'LL LOVE NYTE :)

Debbie, are you going in to see Dr.Nyte or consulting on phone? I'm wondering how long the drive would be from the border. I'm in Washington about once a month and would love to meet him but I have no idea where that town is and can't read a map to save my life so I'm nervous about a solo road-trip!

Sabrina:)

Debbie, are you going in to see Dr.Nyte or consulting on phone? I'm wondering how long the drive would be from the border. I'm in Washington about once a month and would love to meet him but I have no idea where that town is and can't read a map to save my life so I'm nervous about a solo road-trip!

I have chatted with him on email already. He is Canadian and most of his family still live in Canada so it was nice to know that. He told me that because I live so far away that we can do a phone consult. I plan on phoning him probably middle of this month. I want to have my surgery in July and he said it is usually 2 months booking time.

From what I can see on the map he is just outside of Tacoma which is not bad. I would fly to Seattle and rent a car. I undertand there is some sort of train that goes from Seattle to their as well but after surgery I would rather be in a car back to the airport.

I will let you know how the consultation goes. He seems like a really nice guy and from this board and my research He is a a very good surgeon.

Debbie

I have chatted with him on email already. He is Canadian and most of his family still live in Canada so it was nice to know that. He told me that because I live so far away that we can do a phone consult. I plan on phoning him probably middle of this month. I want to have my surgery in July and he said it is usually 2 months booking time.

From what I can see on the map he is just outside of Tacoma which is not bad. I would fly to Seattle and rent a car. I undertand there is some sort of train that goes from Seattle to their as well but after surgery I would rather be in a car back to the airport.

I will let you know how the consultation goes. He seems like a really nice guy and from this board and my research He is a a very good surgeon.

Debbie

IF EITHER OF YOU WANT ANY HELP, AIRPORT PICK UP, A FRIEND TO COME ALONG, A RIDE, YOU NAME IT, JUST YELL :)

THE OFFICE IS BETWEEN SEATTLE AND TACOMA, THEN START HEADING EAST

IF EITHER OF YOU WANT ANY HELP, AIRPORT PICK UP, A FRIEND TO COME ALONG, A RIDE, YOU NAME IT, JUST YELL smile.gif

Thanks Pammie. That is so sweet of you to offer. I will be flying down and my best friend is coming with me. We are just going to rent a car and drive . How long does it take to drive from Seattle to Maple Valley?

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I went yesterday and made all of my final decisions and now all I got to do is show up on Tuesdays...YIKES...

I wanted to let you know that I did speak with My Doc yesterday in regards to this question. He stated that his would be more of a thigh lift, like Pammie stated. From MY research I think alot of Docs has different ways of doing Ext TT. It was my understanding that an Ext TT was that is involved going past your hips, as my doc stats, to cut further than your sides laying flat on the table. I am having an Ext TT but he is not going past my hips, because I dont have alot on my back side, kinda stops at my hips, but I have a major apron. What he is considering the Ext part of my suregery is that he is going to also cut from my belly button up to get my "top roll" above my belly button. I really dont want this scar, however I have a pretty good top roll and if he does not do this, it will leave kinda of a hump, hard to explain. I saw pictures of some of his patients who decided against this scar and you can tell a MAJOR difference between the ones who had it and the ones who did not. This in his opinion is only for people who have a larger "top" roll like myself. I took my before pics and he will take my after pics at three months and I will get them then.

Good luck to you with your consult!

Carrie

I had the extended tummy tuck and it only helps the outter thighs. I also have a lot of excess in my inner thighs so I have to get it done. I have a new belly buttom and my scar almost foes around my whole body, I believe that I only have 2 inches that they didnt cut. I am happy with the work that my dr did, as i have curves now and not that spare tire that use to be around my stomach.

I had the extended tummy tuck and it only helps the outter thighs. I also have a lot of excess in my inner thighs so I have to get it done. I have a new belly buttom and my scar almost foes around my whole body, I believe that I only have 2 inches that they didnt cut. I am happy with the work that my dr did, as i have curves now and not that spare tire that use to be around my stomach.

You look absolutely fabulous. !!!

I haven't been on in ages, but thought I stop by to say C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S on your amazing results/weightloss :D

I had an AL and ETT on 11/30/09 and my insicion goes maybe 3/4 around (front and both sides pass the hips towards the backside) and like Denise said, it helped a little with the outter thighs, but it really didn't do anything to the inner/upper thighs - so this needs to be taken care off separately. For now, I decided to give my girls a lift B)

here some pics:

(I take weekly pics to see the progress, but haven't added any recent ones since I look the same LOL)

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/brachioplasty/before-after-a10323?password=stuggi

HTH - Good Luck!

I haven't been on in ages, but thought I stop by to say C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S on your amazing results/weightloss biggrin.gif

I had an AL and ETT on 11/30/09 and my insicion goes maybe 3/4 around (front and both sides pass the hips towards the backside) and like Denise said, it helped a little with the outter thighs, but it really didn't do anything to the inner/upper thighs - so this needs to be taken care off separately. For now, I decided to give my girls a lift cool.gif

here some pics:

(I take weekly pics to see the progress, but haven't added any recent ones since I look the same LOL)

http://www.makemehea...password=stuggi

HTH - Good Luck!

Hi. Just wanted to tell you how amazing you look. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me.

Debbie

IF EITHER OF YOU WANT ANY HELP, AIRPORT PICK UP, A FRIEND TO COME ALONG, A RIDE, YOU NAME IT, JUST YELL :)

Pammie, you are SO SWEET and I think I'll take you up on this offer in June. I'm going to spend a week at my recreational property in Maple Falls Washington and from there would love to meet you somewhere in Seattle and spend the day hanging out and also getting a consult with Dr.Nyte. I just know I will get lost but once someone shows me how to get there once, I can usually find my way back! I'll be in touch.

Pammie, you are SO SWEET and I think I'll take you up on this offer in June. I'm going to spend a week at my recreational property in Maple Falls Washington and from there would love to meet you somewhere in Seattle and spend the day hanging out and also getting a consult with Dr.Nyte. I just know I will get lost but once someone shows me how to get there once, I can usually find my way back! I'll be in touch.

KEEP IN TOUCH :) I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN