Slow weight loss

I have been banded over a year now...I have only lost 19 lbs. HELP!!!! I am frusterated, mad, upset all those emotions wrapped up... I have good restriction. I exercise more than I have in a long while...the scale is not budging.

Any super band secrets to success...???

Kim

Here are just a few things I can think of...

How many calories are you getting a day? If you aren't getting enough you won't lose.

How much water do you drink?

Feel free to journal your food with us each day there are several of us that do it. Also, keep in mind you don't have much to lose, so it's not gonna come off fast. My last 20 lbs have been the hardest. Since about August i've only lost about 10lbs but i'm not letting it get me down. I know that last bit is gonna be really hard. I'd also be interested in knowing what type of exercise you are doing. That could make a difference too. Did you measure or are you going off weight alone?

OK sorry enough questions! :)

• 2 weeks later...

You say you have good restriction, but is it maybe too good? Are you sure you are eating enough? Not eating enough can have a negative effect on weight loss as well because your body feels like it needs to hold on to everything to survive.