Web Dr Miranda

Yeah I am still on "waiting for organizer" too. I am assuming they are having technical issues, this is only their second one, after all. Hopefully it can be rescheduled or if it happens sometime I can just listen to the posted version after the fact.. I was really interested in this one!

Yes that is what mine says too. I was really looking forward to hearing what she had to say. Hopefully we will be able to watch it on the forum tomorrow. I see that they have Dr Ortiz's video up now from Monday.

Deb

I had that message for the longest time so I tried calling in but the a message kept telling me the access code was invalid. Sucks I was really looking forward to it. :(

I think I'll give up for tonight too :(

I hope they'll reschedule.

I hope they reschedule as well. I was really looking forward to her seminar. It has been a few years since I have been on this forum. I feel real bad about that. I am going to get back on and back on track too.

I hope they reschedule as well. I was really looking forward to her seminar. It has been a few years since I have been on this forum. I feel real bad about that. I am going to get back on and back on track too.

It is on now!!!!

Was anyone able to see Dr Miranda tonight. I tuned in but it just said that the moderator was not available.

Debbie

Not able to get in at all. Tried a few times but kept saying that it was waiting for organizer <_< DARN !!

DEBBIE!!! Those before and after photos are inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Ditto on Dr. Miranda. I waited until 6:15 and then gave up. I was really looking forward to it. I'll catch it on the forum though.

DEBBIE!!! Those before and after photos are inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Ditto on Dr. Miranda. I waited until 6:15 and then gave up. I was really looking forward to it. I'll catch it on the forum though.

Thanks Red. I am so excited with my new life . I feel that I have literally been given a second chance and I am not going to waste a moment of it.

Tomorrow I am going to hike a mountain with my friend. I have found out that I love hiking mountains and it sure tones the butt and legs :)