Happy Dance.. Happy Dance...

Good Morning,

I just wanted to share my joy. My mom is getting banded. Yippee... :)

She has been struggling with weight for years and wanted to get banded about 3 years ago and then someone talked her into Gastric Bypass and her Rheumatoid Arthritis doctor denied it and after the last 6+ months, she got her full approval through her insurance and her date is April 8th.

I am so very excited. I am really praying that with weight-loss her RA won't be as extreme on her. I hate to see her that way because she is really such a vibrant person. I know it will not take away the pain, but I so would love it if it wasn't as bad as it is now.

Well, I just wanted to share that.

Hugs,

Kristi

Good Morning,

I just wanted to share my joy. My mom is getting banded. Yippee... smile.gif

She has been struggling with weight for years and wanted to get banded about 3 years ago and then someone talked her into Gastric Bypass and her Rheumatoid Arthritis doctor denied it and after the last 6+ months, she got her full approval through her insurance and her date is April 8th.

I am so very excited. I am really praying that with weight-loss her RA won't be as extreme on her. I hate to see her that way because she is really such a vibrant person. I know it will not take away the pain, but I so would love it if it wasn't as bad as it is now.

Hugs,

Kristi

Awesome news! I am doing a happy dance for her. I love my band and love my life! I am sure she will too! Yippee!

That is sooo awesome!! I have a friend that after talking to me about it is going through the pre op stuff right now and another one that is going to look into her insurance on it! I love being able to talk to others about it and I can't wait to see them do well!

That's great news! You are an inspiration to so many. To be an inspiration to have a healthier life, what a blessing. You'll also be able to help her stay on track.

Kristi,

That is Awesome news and WOW who better to be there to cheer her on while on her Journey and give her such Inspiration!! She is truly blessed!

Carrie

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Thank you all for your wonderful words.:)

She and I have been talking alot about it all. I am thrilled to be able to be here for her and help her with it and through it all.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

((((((((((((((((Kristi))))))))))))))))))

I'm so pleased to hear your mom is going to get banded. I can see the both of you enjoying your lives...shopping for clothes, taking mini vacations. I'm so proud of your success. You look amazing.

Love to both of you.

xo

Good Morning,

I just wanted to share my joy. My mom is getting banded. Yippee... :)

Hugs,

Kristi