Dr. Nyte

skinnyagain

Thanks. I am a nurse and have never heard of them. Maybe that are just used in the states.

Debbie

Cosmed is in TJ,, so they use then in Mexico. I don't think "chucks" is the proper name for them. That was the term they used when I was at Cosmed and even when I was at the recovery house in MX. I just know them as "chucks" too.

Revy--

I bought some chucks from ebay, and used them in the car and on the couch where I lived for the first few days. I only had seepage for 2 days. I used overnight maxi's without wings and they soaked up the seepage...I have extra chucks if you want me to send ya some. I am sure you have access to them also.

Kim wub.gif

Thanks. I will look into them up here.

Debbie

We spell it "chux". They are a piece of thin plastic on one side and absorbent material on the other. They're often used in hospital beds right under a patients "business" to catch seepage.

Okay gotcha. I know exactly what you are talking about. We use them in the hospital as well and just call them "blue pads" because they are blue :)

Big, Fat, Thick, absorbant bandages. They kind of remind you of the old style monthly pads (Kotex) for women.

I know this from when I had my LBL at Cosmed. You can't find them at your local drug store.

Oop's I made a mistake, I was thinking Chux were the big thick bandage,, Now I remember the nurses aid at the recovery house called the big thick pads that went between you and the sheets were called chux. I don't remember what the thick absorbent bandages were called. I know I couldn't find them locally and had to buy the womens pads. sorry for the lack of memory.

We spell it "chux". They are a piece of thin plastic on one side and absorbent material on the other. They're often used in hospital beds right under a patients "business" to catch seepage.

Ha! I think I had them after I gave birth. Very handy! They remind me of puppy pads....kinda....

Really? How much with Dr. Nyte and how much in Mexico?

I just got back from Mexico a few weeks ago for a face lift, eyes and boobs. The doctor was very carful not to do too much. The anitheiologist (sp) had me use the twightlight while the doctor worked on my face, then he put me under for the boobs. I was on the table for 7 hours. I love my doctor and the outcome. I have boobs for the first time in my life that do not point down! And all the loose skin on my neck is gone. His prices are great and he works with you on helping to transportation and where to stay, just talk to his surgery planer Giselle...she is wonderful and so helpful, they always answer the phone. Dr Campose took 2 hours the day before surgery for my consult and took pictures the the next day just befor ethe surgery. Barbar Sawyer highly reccomends him! I paid 8K for all his work, and everything else, including my flight, and 10 stay in a healing house. I will be bringing a freinds this winter to see him for work, we will stay in SD this time and all be there for each other...it can be quite a bonding experince.

I just got back from Mexico a few weeks ago for a face lift, eyes and boobs. The doctor was very carful not to do too much. The anitheiologist (sp) had me use the twightlight while the doctor worked on my face, then he put me under for the boobs. I was on the table for 7 hours. I love my doctor and the outcome. I have boobs for the first time in my life that do not point down! And all the loose skin on my neck is gone. His prices are great and he works with you on helping to transportation and where to stay, just talk to his surgery planer Giselle...she is wonderful and so helpful, they always answer the phone. Dr Campose took 2 hours the day before surgery for my consult and took pictures the the next day just befor ethe surgery. Barbar Sawyer highly reccomends him! I paid 8K for all his work, and everything else, including my flight, and 10 stay in a healing house. I will be bringing a freinds this winter to see him for work, we will stay in SD this time and all be there for each other...it can be quite a bonding experince.

Ok, so I am three weeks plus a few days with my surgery. I still have my drain in, I am down to 10cc in 24 hrs, so I am hoping this drain comes out soon. My tummy tuck horizontal scar is healed nicely and I have begun using Mederma on the scar. I had to have a vertical scar because the TT would of been to tight with out it. I have had some seperation where the two scars meet..Dr. Nyte came in on his family/church time on sunday to put in some reinforcement sutures. It will make for a better scar. My boobies are sooo nice. They re not swollen bowling balls any longer. Incisions healing nicely...I had lipo on my flanks, he took out a total of 1800cc with a fat settlement of 1500cc or so...This is where I am still sore. I still take one or two pain pills per day...Down from one every 2-4 hrs... I would post pics but for some reason this site won't let me.

I am very happy with my results. I would do this all again...

Kim :wub:

his web site is

http://www.nytesurgical.com/

Surgical Procedures-Face:

Full Facelift--4,950

Refresh Lift--4,450

Blepharoplasty--2,550 upper or 2,550 lower lids

(4,650 both upper and lower)

Endoscopic Brow Lift--3,950

Rhinoplasty--4,950

Full Face TCA Peel--2,050 (Sedation) 1,300 (Local)

Chin Implant--2,875

Fat Transfer 3,400 (includes one full area Lipo) 1,950 (Local)

Otoplasty (ear pinning)--3,950

Surgical Procedures-Body:

Saline Breast Augmentation--4,350

Silicone Breast Augmentation--4,950

Saline Deflation--3,150 (-2,400 extended warranty)

Saline Deflation--3,150 (-1,200 standard warranty)

Remove & Replace Saline Implants--4,650

Remove & Replace Silicone Implants--5,250

Saline Breast Augmentation within 1 yr of a Lift--3,950

Remove Implants--3,250

Breast Lift—4,250

Breast Reduction with Liposuction --3,950 (1-2 cup sizes)

Mini-Tummy Tuck--4,350

Tummy Tuck--4,850

Extended Tummy Tuck-6,950 (includes hip tuck with liposuction)

Liposuction--2,500 1st Area + 1,250 per area after

Inner Thigh Tuck--4,250

Brazilian Butt Lift--4,950 (lipo & fat grafting)

Gynecomastia (male breast reduction) 3,950

Brachioplasty (arm tuck)--4,250

Lower Body Lift/Full Belt Lipectomy--8,950

Lunch Time Procedures:

Radiesse--550 per syringe

Restylane--450

Juvederm Ultra 3--450

Lip Filler--400 (permanent with 2-4 treatments)

TCA Peels--450/Area (under eyes, around mouth etc..)

Vi Peels--250/peel

Mole Removal--200 per Mole (3 for 500)

Ear Ring Hole Repair--300 per ear

Botox 150 per Area (12 Units/Area)

**Prices above include anesthesia, implants & post-op checks

from Dr Nyte's web site

ooohhhhhhhhh, lucky, lucky lady!!!! I saw the good doctor Friday..to discuss this freaking drain. Plan is to take it out Friday, and put in a penrose drain IF I am still draining more than 10cc in 24 hrs...which I probable will be...At least the Penrose drain will be more comforable. My body is trying to heal around this one and I want it out!!! After 4 weeks, 5 when I gets it pulled, I will be ready for it to go!

Happy for you miss Pammie!!!!!!

Ah it's the Girls turn!!! Yay, eyelifd lift....now that sounds like it will be outchie! Woo hoo! Congrats!

THANKS ANG :) THEY SAID THE LIDS AREN'T ANYTHING COMPARED TO SOME OF THE OTHER SURGERIES SO I'M THINKING IT'LL BE A CAKE WALK, JUST AN HOUR SURGERY. SEVERAL YEARS AGO I HAD IMPLANTS "INSTALLED" AND THEY'VE SANK NOW :( WHICH WE FIGURED IT'D ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE A LIFT WOULD BE IN ORDER. I AM EXCITED, I JUST WISH THEY HAD EARLIER OPENINGS. I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL JULY 9 ON THE GIRLS, JULY 14 FOR THE EYES

THANKS ANG smile.gif THEY SAID THE LIDS AREN'T ANYTHING COMPARED TO SOME OF THE OTHER SURGERIES SO I'M THINKING IT'LL BE A CAKE WALK, JUST AN HOUR SURGERY. SEVERAL YEARS AGO I HAD IMPLANTS "INSTALLED" AND THEY'VE SANK NOW sad.gif WHICH WE FIGURED IT'D ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE A LIFT WOULD BE IN ORDER. I AM EXCITED, I JUST WISH THEY HAD EARLIER OPENINGS. I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL JULY 9 ON THE GIRLS, JULY 14 FOR THE EYES

Waiting is the hardest part.....you are one of the fastest healers I have ever met/seen. You are fortunate in that way. Sounds like you are ready to rock and roll. What is the healing time for these surgeries?

HEALING FOR THE EYE IS 5 DAYS, NOT SURE ON THE BOOB LIFT BUT I KNOW, NO SWIMMING FOR 6 WEEKS UNTIL THOSE INCISIONS COMPLETELY HEAL. THAT MEANS ALL WATERSKIING DONE THIS YEAR HAS TO BE EARLY, BRRRR LOL

KIMMY, NYTE IS ON THE 9th, THE LIDS ARE BEING DONE BY ANOTHER LOCAL SURGEON THAT MY INSURANCE COMPANY WORKS WITH SINCE THEY'RE FLIPPING THAT BILL. I DID LOOK AT HER WORK AND I'M VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER

A FRIEND WENT IN FOR A REFRESH LIFT AND SOME LIPO WITH NYTE THIS MORNING. SHE'S RESTING AND DOING WELL :)

saw Dr Nyte today, removed my drain...yaaaaa, then put a new one back in. Smaller, and in one week it will be out for good.

I am loving the results of the boobie lift and the TT...I love having a waist, flat tummy...I actually look cute again in my clothes.

Yaaa to plastic surgery, and healing becoming to new me...skinnyagain

• 3 weeks later...

Ok update...I am back to work in the ER as a nurse....Everyone is saying..."Wow you look so good" what did you have done....And when I tell them they want to know who this Dr. Nyte fellow is...Of course I have to tell them about Dr. Ortiz and how I started on this journey. I have given Dr. ortiz's information out to a few people, and I have given Dr. Nytes info out. I hope I get a kickback or something.

I have been using Mederma on my breast, and I think I am allergic to the brand without SPF in it. My boobs broke out in hives at work...Oh felt so lovely...trying to not scratch my boobs in front of everyone. I have shown my breasts to a few select folks at work and they are soooo impressed with how they turned out. I of course think they look great. and the flat tummy is price less... :wub:

One very satisfied post surgical client of Dr. Nyte....and Dr. Ortiz...Of course I want to reach my goal weight, then I will be one hot hot hot mama!

Glad to hear you are back at work and doing so well. How is the incision healing with the drains out now?

Is the mederma the cream that Dr Nyte suggests or have you had experience with it in the past and it worked well?

I am on the count down to my surgery with Dr Nyte and can hardly wait. My big day is July 8th.