First fill info !!cc banders

To all my fellow banders. I would like to know how much of a fill you received with your 11cc bands. Please let me know

My first fill was at the OCC and was 3ccs. I got no restriction from that fill, but from what I understand, that is pretty normal.

I was banded 01/15 at the OCC and had my first fill 03/16 by a local doctor.

I got 6 CC's. I just started eating solids yesterday. And to be honest, I still don't feel restriction. I'm not overeating at all so maybe that's why?? Not sure. But I think my doctor gave me more of a fill than most because I am paying $400 a pop! So he wanted to make it worth it. Now I kinda wish I had got more. But I feel great so it's OK. I'll just start saving up for the next one.... :)

I was banded 01/15 at the OCC and had my first fill 03/16 by a local doctor.

I got 6 CC's. I just started eating solids yesterday. And to be honest, I still don't feel restriction. I'm not overeating at all so maybe that's why?? Not sure. But I think my doctor gave me more of a fill than most because I am paying $400 a pop! So he wanted to make it worth it. Now I kinda wish I had got more. But I feel great so it's OK. I'll just start saving up for the next one.... :)

Does your Dr. do fluoro? Will he bill insurance?

No, this was not under fluoro. I think it's $150 or $200 more for that.

I have been self pay for everything thus far and wanted to keep it that way so that nothing ever shows up on my insurance. So I just paid $200 for the initial consult when I was there and $400 for the fill. They asked for my insurance info and said they would file it. I wasn't going to let them but they said it won't hurt if it gets denied and if it is accepted then I'll get some money back. That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

I know the pricing seems high but I've looked and looked and his prices seemed the most reasonable.