Need a workout buddy? Join our group

I started Week 4 of the Couch25K today. I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it. But I did! I slowed my pace and just put one foot in front of the other and I made it through! It seems so much easier when I use the podcast also since he tells me when to speed up and slow down. It takes the guess work out. I will be taking a break from running for the next day or so though. My whole lower body is feeling it. I am supposed to take a break between runs but have run the last 5 days straight. Shame on me. But I am really beginning to enjoy it. I'll jump back into my circuit training for the next two days though...

So I was going to give my body a rest from running today because I ran the last 5 days in a row. BUT I had a very crappy morning and needed to burn off some anger. So I went running at lunch time. It was my best run yet. I guess anger helps. :)

It was awesome to get the daily report via email subscription yesterday and see all of the logins! What an encouragement. However, I had a real lousy day and didn't get a workout in.

... BUT I had a very crappy morning and needed to burn off some anger. So I went running at lunch time. It was my best run yet. I guess anger helps. :)

WOW! That totally made me laugh! What a great way to deal with it. I usually clean the house and take it all out on germs. :ph34r:

Great day..my new Leslie Sansone DVD's came yesterday...I love my new two mile walk with hand weights...

Monday: 20 minute yoga

Tuesday: 20 lunch walk

Wednesday: 15 quick walk

Thursday: New 30 minute 2 mile walk with hand weights..

Did we all fall off the wagon? I think there are a few that check in weekly which is good too! I've been doing renovation, and am so exhausted after that I cannot bring myself to get on the treadmill! I need to get in the habit of a morning walk. Any suggestions?

It's not exactly gym quality, but I walked all over 6flags on Saturday. I'm soo sore today! I think I found the only kiosk that offered salads (yay me!). After a long day like that I might be convinced that i can do some of the local walk events. I've never really looked into it, but my 2 sister in laws are doing a 1/2 marathon soon. They seem to really love it.

How's everyone else doing?