Fruit Smoothies??

DwayneH

• 2 weeks later...

Ok kinda confused. Dr. miranda handed out a post op diet and it said we could have drinkable yogurt at 4 days post op but someone else said 8 days??? Also, what is considered creamy soup?? Any suggestions would be great! I was banded on May 5 and going into the next phase so just wanna be prepared....thanks :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok kinda confused. Dr. miranda handed out a post op diet and it said we could have drinkable yogurt at 4 days post op but someone else said 8 days??? Also, what is considered creamy soup?? Any suggestions would be great! I was banded on May 5 and going into the next phase so just wanna be prepared....thanks :rolleyes:

I got banded April 5 and was told no drinkable yogurt until Day 8. I pretty much did all soups but if it was something that had chucks (i.e. cream of rice, cream of potato) I put it through a strainer first.

They say start day 8, but if you are totally starving they say day 4. I started day 7 or 8. Oh and I drink out of a straw all the time. I seem to get less air that way especially with water. I am able to drink much more water that way. I am not sure if that will change with fills as I was just banded 5/10, but as of now it is better than gulping down out of a cup or water bottle.