You Tuber that I totally dig

Hey everyone.....I listen to a good amount of you tubers vids during my work day....some peeps really speak to me more than others. This chicky poo I really like. Her messages make sense to me and speak to me.

I would like to share her, if you are not already aware....she is a good bander!

This video she shows LOTS of portions and talks about her transformation of thoughts and behaviors......LOVE IT!

Hope you enjoy here too!

((HUGS))

Angie

• Like 1

Good post Angie. I sure hope that happens to me . I am struggling with these last three days of liquids and can't wait til solids TC RCR.

RCR - I feel for you, and let me say that you are doing better than what I did. I didn't hang tight for the 21 days....sucks to say that, but it is the truth. I had cheats plain and simple. So you are doing awesome, hang in there and you will feel so accomplished by the time you are done. YOU CAN DO IT!

I ended up making mushy mush out of some of the foods I made for my family the last few days....cooking for the fam killed me...

At anyrate, I love love how my life has changed. It has not been as easy as I thought it would be and I have learned a shit load about myself that I knew about, but not to the extent I am aware of now.

Thanks for your comment....oh and aren't those portions awesome! I love love love the amounts I can eat. Someday I miss being able to eat more, but I am not turning back the clock...no sr ee.

• Like 1

RCR - I feel for you, and let me say that you are doing better than what I did. I didn't hang tight for the 21 days....sucks to say that, but it is the truth. I had cheats plain and simple. So you are doing awesome, hang in there and you will feel so accomplished by the time you are done. YOU CAN DO IT!

I ended up making mushy mush out of some of the foods I made for my family the last few days....cooking for the fam killed me...

At anyrate, I love love how my life has changed. It has not been as easy as I thought it would be and I have learned a shit load about myself that I knew about, but not to the extent I am aware of now.

Thanks for your comment....oh and aren't those portions awesome! I love love love the amounts I can eat. Someday I miss being able to eat more, but I am not turning back the clock...no sr ee.

Great link Angie. Thanks

Deb

Angie, you're the coolest ever! You are one of the many posters I miss when I forget to come back to the community for awhile. I need to come back more often. Keeps me motivated.

I just had all of my wisdom teeth removed and ended up with the complication of dry sockets. The only food that goes down easily is split pea soup and ice cream. I may be the first patient ever to GAIN weight after teeth extraction!

Angie, you're the coolest ever! You are one of the many posters I miss when I forget to come back to the community for awhile. I need to come back more often. Keeps me motivated.

I just had all of my wisdom teeth removed and ended up with the complication of dry sockets. The only food that goes down easily is split pea soup and ice cream. I may be the first patient ever to GAIN weight after teeth extraction!

Margaret! Welcome back. Wisdom teeth...ugh, I know dry sockets....ouchie! This board is amazing and it's been over a year since I joined on the crew here and I still check in regularly. Great bunch of friends, not to mention all the information and support! I have missed you! I've always loved your way with words! Glad to see you.

Thanks for sharing. I have not got a chance to watch it yet, work has been SO very busy! Summer is ALWAYS bad time for me. I need to just take time out one weekend and catch up!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Carrie

Hi Carrie. How is your post op journey going with the tummy tuck. Would love to hear and up date

Debbie

Hey everyone.....I listen to a good amount of you tubers vids during my work day....some peeps really speak to me more than others. This chicky poo I really like. Her messages make sense to me and speak to me.

I would like to share her, if you are not already aware....she is a good bander!

This video she shows LOTS of portions and talks about her transformation of thoughts and behaviors......LOVE IT!

Hope you enjoy here too!

((HUGS))

Angie

Thanks so much for the U tube Video info It was good to see the portions and what she left on her plate.

She said had the gastric sleeve Does anyone know if that is about the same as the Lap Band in the type and amount of food that you can eat after surgery?