Surgery in Mexico......how complications dealt in Canada?

Alla

Just wondering if I have my surgery in Mexico how would Canadian doctors respond to complications like seroma? I know sometimes its out of doctors control and it just happens.

Just wondering if I have my surgery in Mexico how would Canadian doctors respond to complications like seroma? I know sometimes its out of doctors control and it just happens.

My doctor was very excited for me that I went to Mexico and now refers others to the OCC. She has been fully supportive. I did not have any complications post op but I know she would have dealt with anything if need be

Deb

I spoke to my dr before I went to the OCC. She too was excited for me, and said she wished it was easier for people to be banded here. I also did find an after care doctor near by (2 hours away) in case I can not get to TJ. I would still rather go there though, but if need be - he is here. They wont turn you away if you have probs. I have heard though that if its something very serious they just take the band out - I do not know that from experience though. I know if it were up to my dr she wouldnt have it that way, but I think they just do what they have to do to make things better for you. My after care dr is a bit of a conceited jerk though and I can see him doing that.

I always keep enough $ saved to get to TJ.

I spoke to my dr before I went to the OCC. She too was excited for me, and said she wished it was easier for people to be banded here. I also did find an after care doctor near by (2 hours away) in case I can not get to TJ. I would still rather go there though, but if need be - he is here. They wont turn you away if you have probs. I have heard though that if its something very serious they just take the band out - I do not know that from experience though. I know if it were up to my dr she wouldnt have it that way, but I think they just do what they have to do to make things better for you. My after care dr is a bit of a conceited jerk though and I can see him doing that.

I always keep enough $ saved to get to TJ.

i had a band already its Plastic Surgey i worry bout