ideas for clear liquids

I'm ending Day 5 for Post op and although to not have any desire to eat, I am craving something in the clear liquid category that is NOT sweet and NOT chicken broth. Can anyone suggest something?

apple juice, cranberry juice, iced green or herbal teas, gatorade.

my favorites:

sweet: iced jasmine tea sweetened with a little honey

savory: won-ton soup from my fave chinese takeout joint, sieved. (my mom loved this, she got hte wontons i got the broth)

also yummy: Good Earth brand tea, sold at trader joes and im guessing elsewhere, its sort of a cinnamon-y decaf chai, tastes sweet without having to add any sugar

apple juice, cranberry juice, iced green or herbal teas, gatorade.

my favorites:

sweet: iced jasmine tea sweetened with a little honey

savory: won-ton soup from my fave chinese takeout joint, sieved. (my mom loved this, she got hte wontons i got the broth)

also yummy: Good Earth brand tea, sold at trader joes and im guessing elsewhere, its sort of a cinnamon-y decaf chai, tastes sweet without having to add any sugar

Won Ton soup YEAH hadn't thought about that. Many thanks. Thanks to everyone with the ideas but unfortunately most of them are on the sweet side again. That's okay suggestions are greatly appreciated. Tomorrow I get to add the Liquid yoqurt. And then Thursday I get a thicker soup. I am calling all the restaurants in town to find out the best option.

Hi Canuk Im a salty not a sweet, too. I got pretty creative with the clears - made some broths, other times I hit up my local chinese, japanese, and vietnamese joints (for wonton broth, ramen broth, and pho broth, respectively). the drinkable yogurt phase posed a problem for me though - the ones they sell in stores are toooo sweet in a cloying way. i thinned greek yogurt from trader joe's with skim milk instead of drinking the pre-packaged ones. you could also try Kefir, which is a drinkable yogurt of sorts, usually sold in bigger bottles in the yogurt section of very big grocery stores. ive seen it at trader joe's too. they have fruit flavors that arent as cloyingly sweet as the little 'danimals' or activia drinkables.

good luck and its onward and upward from here! woot!

• 2 weeks later...