Help with Grilled Chicken

Has anyone had trouble eating grilled chicken? Even the smallest piece gets stuck in my throat after it has been chewed a bunch. I haven't had a fill yet and I was wondering if this gets worse the tighter the band gets. I have prepared grilled chicken many different ways and continue to have the issue of it getting stuck. I always appreciate everyone's kindness and support. Thanks!!!

Mark :D

Has anyone had trouble eating grilled chicken? Even the smallest piece gets stuck in my throat after it has been chewed a bunch. I haven't had a fill yet and I was wondering if this gets worse the tighter the band gets. I have prepared grilled chicken many different ways and continue to have the issue of it getting stuck. I always appreciate everyone's kindness and support. Thanks!!!

Mark :D

I would try marinating it for moisture

yeah mark, marinate, a nice fat free italian dressing, or cook in a lowfat sauce, crushed tomatoes and garlic, and italitan seasoning, like baking in a sauce, just find a way to get it moist, even if you marinate, and instead of grilling, bake it in something with a tight lid and some moisture,a little pam spray, a little water, some of your marinade. this could be done in a toaster over even. Or if you prefer you could get a nice, none plastic, lided microwave pan,

good luck.

yeah mark, marinate, a nice fat free italian dressing

Just be cautious of store bought non fat salad dressings - the fat is replaced with sugar and sodium.

One of the main ingredients that make a fat-free dressing taste great is high fructose corn syrup. This stuff maybe sweet, but it's extremely unhealthy. High fructose corn syrup is a man-made toxin.

I have problems with chicken a lot, doesn't matter how much I chew it. I just avoid it, not worth it.

Well maybe you are eating it too fast, that is my major problem i need to make sure i slow down i just remember slower than a baby. it took me 2months to realize im eating way to fast.

• 2 weeks later...

That's great advice! Thanks!

I always get the roasted chicken from Costco or Fred Meyer and then portion it out. I have not been able to eat dried out grilled chicken for two years...nor am I going to drench it in sauce to get it down.

The roasted chickens are always crazy moist and do not require sauce dipping ;)

I always get the roasted chicken from Costco or Fred Meyer and then portion it out. I have not been able to eat dried out grilled chicken for two years...nor am I going to drench it in sauce to get it down.

The roasted chickens are always crazy moist and do not require sauce dipping ;)

Same for me, this is the only kind I can eat and it still depends on the day of the week. I can't eat chicken if I cook it. It gets stuck and I am miserable for hours.