I'm a BAND on the run......(appologies to Paul M & Wings)

I just got a Band last Friday (Mar 18th). Was a very trying time - there & back. The surgery & OCC were great. I already talked about the struggle on another post, so I won't do again. I just want to communicate with others as I go through this (burp!). Suprisingly, 3 days after surgery, I'm not hungry. But I really didn't know what to expect anyway...

Mark

Hello fellow banders,

Tomorrow is my first day off of the liquid 21-day diet. Yes, I made it through all 21 days!

My first week I didn't lose much, 2 pounds. I didn't weigh at all last week but since I

was at the hospital and they needed it, ok.

I lost 20 pounds! WOW!

The bad news was I went in to the hospital for the second surgery on my broken wrist.

The news of my weight loss, however, made the pain both mentally and physically bearable.

Thank you all for your support, this forum is awesome!

Mark :lol:

Hello fellow banders,

Tomorrow is my first day off of the liquid 21-day diet. Yes, I made it through all 21 days!

My first week I didn't lose much, 2 pounds. I didn't weigh at all last week but since I

was at the hospital and they needed it, ok.

I lost 20 pounds! WOW!

The bad news was I went in to the hospital for the second surgery on my broken wrist.

The news of my weight loss, however, made the pain both mentally and physically bearable.

Thank you all for your support, this forum is awesome!

Mark :lol:

sorry to hear about your wrist, but what a fabulous surprise when you stepped on the scale. It just keeps getting better and better :rolleyes: