I did it

LoriBecky

I had my tummy tuck, internal corset and breast lift (and a bit of augmentation, too) What a wonderful experience to return to the OCC as a patient. They take such good care of their patients. I know this, but nice to experience it again! Everything went really well, and I can already see my new shape, although still swollen and pretty sore, i'm really anxious to see the outcome. I had my drains removed today.... that was an adventure in and of itself... ouch... but I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be feeling much more comfortable. Even at this stage of not being able to stand fully upright, and being really sore, i'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'll keep everybody posted about my recovery and I'll post some pictures when I can.

Any questions about cosmetic surgery or procedures at The Ariel Center, a service of Obesity Control Center call Cindy at 1-866-376-7849 ext. 85 or email cindy@thearielcenter.com - let her know Lori sent you so I know you are reading my posts LOL

Happy 4th to everybody! Heading home tomorrow in time for some BBQ and fireworks on Monday.

Congratulations Lori!! I caught on another post that you were planning on doing this at the OCC, glad that all went well and you are already starting the healing process. Please post your pictures for us. So so happy for you. Here's to a speedy recovery and looking more beautiful than ever!! Congratulations again! : )

I had my tummy tuck, internal corset and breast lift (and a bit of augmentation, too) What a wonderful experience to return to the OCC as a patient. They take such good care of their patients. I know this, but nice to experience it again! Everything went really well, and I can already see my new shape, although still swollen and pretty sore, i'm really anxious to see the outcome. I had my drains removed today.... that was an adventure in and of itself... ouch... but I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be feeling much more comfortable. Even at this stage of not being able to stand fully upright, and being really sore, i'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'll keep everybody posted about my recovery and I'll post some pictures when I can.

Any questions about cosmetic surgery or procedures at The Ariel Center, a service of Obesity Control Center call Cindy at 1-866-376-7849 ext. 85 or email cindy@thearielcenter.com - let her know Lori sent you so I know you are reading my posts LOL

Happy 4th to everybody! Heading home tomorrow in time for some BBQ and fireworks on Monday.

Glad your on the mend. Hope the trip home wasn't too rough. Looking forward to seeing your pics:)

I think Plastic Surgery is sort of like having babies - it can't be that bad or we wouldn't have more lol. I thought you looked great on Sunday morning when you were leaving...and I know you are glad to be home.

One thing - and you brought it up - remember if you are having tummy tuck or legs - you will be in a binder and that can be hot and uncomfortable in the summer months if you don't have air conditioning....

Also I got botox from Dr. So while I was down there - what an artist he is!!! well worth the investment

DonnaC

Thought i'd give an update. Had a pretty rough day on Tuesday, not sure if just a reaction to the surgery or if I had a bit of a bug, very nauseous all day, but after a really good nights rest I was feeling much better on Wednesday. Oh... I did get out to watch the fireworks on Monday night. My family took a big comfy chair outside so I got to enjoy the 4th with my family :)

I'm moving around much better now, but of course, still fairly slowly, and not always completely straight :) Dr. Castillo had to do some extra work on my right side where I had previously had a hernia repair... let's just say I can feel it LOL I'm hoping his extra attention to that area may end the problems and pain I continued to have there 4 years after my initial hernia repair! <fingers crossed!!>

I'm really excited to a get little further info my recovery and I'm really hoping by next week I'm feelilng like being up and around quite a bit more!

My new shape is starting to show itself and i'm really excited! (so is my husband) its his birthday today by the way :)

I'll keep posting updates, and eventually pictures!

Remember... if you want information about cosmetic surgery at The Ariel Center, a Service of Obesity Control Center, call 1-866-376-7849 ext. 85 or email cindy@thearielcenter.com