Pain at incision site and stretching

I'm 7 days post-op and was wondering if anyone else had this problem--my biggest incision on the left side of my stomach is still pretty sore/tender. When I stretch or move in a certain way, I have pain under the incision...I'm not too sure if it's the incision itself or my stomach. It makes me a little nervous. What do you guys think?

I'm 7 days post-op and was wondering if anyone else had this problem--my biggest incision on the left side of my stomach is still pretty sore/tender. When I stretch or move in a certain way, I have pain under the incision...I'm not too sure if it's the incision itself or my stomach. It makes me a little nervous. What do you guys think?

Hi LindseySea, Glad to hear your up and around. My large incision was also sore and tender for a while. Mine was right under the waist of every pair of pants I had. I wore sweatpants to work for about 2 weeks. Call OCC if you are really concerned. If you are not running a fever, and the incision doesnt appear to be infected its probably just your normal healing process. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. Blessings, Sandi

Hey Lindsey,

Yea, I had wierd muscle pull/burn at the largest incision site. Mine decreased everyday and is now mostly gone at 2 wks. Ibuprofen and gasx helps lots! Hang in there it gets better:)