Fills

Guest lookin4hope

Guest lookin4hope

I just had my first fill today in St. Pete. I went with a friend who was banded in June who is experianced so after many discussions with her I thought that I was well prepared. To make a long story short I did not feel like they filled me enough and I feel no restriction at all with liquids like I thought that I would. Has anyone one else experianced their first fill that they did not feel like they got enough saliane to give them proper restriction?

I just had my first fill today in St. Pete. I went with a friend who was banded in June who is experianced so after many discussions with her I thought that I was well prepared. To make a long story short I did not feel like they filled me enough and I feel no restriction at all with liquids like I thought that I would. Has anyone one else experianced their first fill that they did not feel like they got enough saliane to give them proper restriction?

I just had my first fill on Monday - 1.5ccs and I can CERTAINLY feel it. Whether or not it will stay this tight is of course another story. I'm getting ready to go on vacation next week so I'm hoping it loosens a little, but right now, liquids and VERY mushie foods are all I've been able to get down. It was exactly 6 weeks to the day of my surgery and the last 2 weeks I could literally eat whatever I wanted - hamburgers, fries, anything. So hopefully I can lose the 3 pounds I gained back after the original surgery.

I have heard many people say it takes at least 2 fills to hit the sweet spot.