someone write me please : )

Guest flatrish
Anyone else booked on these dates? 8/15 to 8/18

Minnie : )

Gosh, I miss you by a day! I'm having mine done on the 13th and flying out on the 15th. Good luck.

I'm 8/13 - 8/16, so I'll see you there!!

hi minnie.. im flying in 8/16/07 for surg on 8/17/07.. i am soooooo excited! i'll be alone but thats okay! :P

are you coming alone? dallas

Thanks so much for the reply. I have a friend that is flying in with me, but I hope I get to meet you and speak with you. My friend is not having the surgery she didn't want me to come alone. To tell the truth I was afraid to come alone. My real name is Minnie so look me up while your there. : )

HI MINNIE AND WELCOME

YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE ONE OF OUR WASHINGTON GET TOGETHERS :)

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR UP COMING SURGERY

Pammie,

that is so great. I am so excited about getting this weight off. Congrats on your success.

Minnie,

Don't worry about going alone. My husband and I will be there on exactly the same dates. You won't be alone. We're all in this together and will watch out for each other. We'll be flying in at 10:55 a.m. How about you.

Minnie,

Don't worry about going alone. My husband and I will be there on exactly the same dates. You won't be alone. We're all in this together and will watch out for each other. We'll be flying in at 10:55 a.m. How about you.

I am on southwest airlines and I will be in at about 10:30am 0n 8/15 out of Seattle, WA. My surgery date is on 8/16 as well. Look forward to meeting you.

Thanks so much for the reply. I have a friend that is flying in with me, but I hope I get to meet you and speak with you. My friend is not having the surgery she didn't want me to come alone. To tell the truth I was afraid to come alone. My real name is Minnie so look me up while your there. : )

i cant wait to meet everyone thats coming on the 16th -18th weekend :P my real name is Dallas and i'll look for you

Minnie,

Dawn,

I will be on Southwest airlines. What airline are you flying in on?

Dallas,

our time is drawing near. we will be banded in about a week.

i am so excited minnie! how are you doing on your preop diet? i cheated but i cheated by eating some baked fish and asparagus. and i confess that i have done this more than once ... but i am losing weight and not eating any fat so i hope it will be okay. :unsure: ... ps. also ate scrambled egg 2 times... but i read a psot on here that recommended sugar free popsicles and they have really helped me behave. are you nervous?

dallas

i am so excited minnie! how are you doing on your preop diet? i cheated but i cheated by eating some baked fish and asparagus. and i confess that i have done this more than once ... but i am losing weight and not eating any fat so i hope it will be okay. :unsure: ... ps. also ate scrambled egg 2 times... but i read a psot on here that recommended sugar free popsicles and they have really helped me behave. are you nervous?

dallas

Hi Dallas,

tomorrow I will be flying out. I am so nervous and I cheated a little too. It has been very hard, but I am hanging in there. Dallas I will be looking for you ok.

Hi Dallas,

tomorrow I will be flying out. I am so nervous and I cheated a little too. It has been very hard, but I am hanging in there. Dallas I will be looking for you ok.

hi minnie, i am almost frantic! i am about to start my period and becuase of that it looks like i have not lost that much weight .

i am terrified that they wont do my surgery :(( . i am starving and walking but i live in texas and its 104 here today so i can only walk so much. oh, im sooo worried now. i will look for you too. dallas

yes i had my band on the 14 th of august . it is the best feeling tody is the 17 and i lost from the liquid diet 7 pound i cant wait for more . it is an easy procedur . sorry about my splling