AHHHHHHH I leave at 4 AM Easter - tomorrow!!

I am so excited, so nervous so so so so so

I'll never sleep tonight!

I'm packed

I'm nervous

The house is ready

I'm excited

My cats already notice something is up

I can't believe it's finally here

I hope I fit in the plane seat

I hope I don't have to pee on the plane

I'm nervous

I hope I get operated on first

I'm excited

I hope the plane ride home is fast

I hope I lose a zillion punds overnight

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm crazed with worry and excitement and adventure!

I am SO happy!

I leave at 8am Sunday and the same thoughts are running through my head!! LOL

I laughed out loud when I read "I hope I fit in the plane seat" I had the same thoughts then I remembered my mom is coming with me and she is a tiny thing so I can "spill" into her seat.

I love to travel and the last year I have avoided it because of not being comfortable in a plane seat and I hate hate hate being the person sitting in the window seat and seeing the looks on the other passengers faces as they come closer.. I know they are thinking.. **please don't let me be the seat next to the fat girl** I digress a little.. BUT...

WOO HOOO..... Sunday soon come! =D> =D>

I leave at 8am Sunday and the same thoughts are running through my head!! LOL

I laughed out loud when I read "I hope I fit in the plane seat" I had the same thoughts then I remembered my mom is coming with me and she is a tiny thing so I can "spill" into her seat.

I love to travel and the last year I have avoided it because of not being comfortable in a plane seat and I hate hate hate being the person sitting in the window seat and seeing the looks on the other passengers faces as they come closer.. I know they are thinking.. **please don't let me be the seat next to the fat girl** I digress a little.. BUT...

WOO HOOO..... Sunday soon come! =D> =D>

I am so excited for you! I have been banded 4 days, and I feel wonderful... I felt that it was the beginning of a new life for me.

Paula

WOOHOO :D I leave tomorrow too!!! My plane leaves Denver at 6:15PM and I couldn't be more excited. Yesterday I put in a 14 hour day, I'm working today (hopefully with NO over time), and work tomorrow until 2pm-then it's off to the big city to the airport for me. This morning I woke up with a sore throat and a headache that's about to kill me and can't take anything for it... :(( I absolutely can't wait to get there and begin living my life again!!! This forum is awesome. Thanks for everyones problems, solutions, questions, answers, b*tches, etc!! Made my life less stressful the last few weeks. Can't wait to meet all the Easter arrivers!!! See ya on the flip side with a smaller a** soon!! :-h

HELLO GIRLS!!!!

I'LL BE LEAVING ON MON. @ 6:15 PM, SO I'LL PROBABLY GET TO MEET A FEW OF YOU!! =D>

ONE STUPID QUESTION...... IF I LEAVE PA. AT 6:15pm AND ARRIVE IN SAN DIEGO @ 10:30pm...

WHAT TIME IS IT IN SAN DIEGO THEIR TIME??? WILL IT BE 6:30pm??? YOU CAN TELL I HAVEN'T TRAVELED MUCH! :rolleyes:

SEE YOU THERE!!! DARLENE

HELLO GIRLS!!!!

I'LL BE LEAVING ON MON. @ 6:15 PM, SO I'LL PROBABLY GET TO MEET A FEW OF YOU!! =D>

ONE STUPID QUESTION...... IF I LEAVE PA. AT 6:15pm AND ARRIVE IN SAN DIEGO @ 10:30pm...

WHAT TIME IS IT IN SAN DIEGO THEIR TIME??? WILL IT BE 6:30pm??? YOU CAN TELL I HAVEN'T TRAVELED MUCH! :rolleyes:

SEE YOU THERE!!! DARLENE

Mexico is 3 hours behind us.

See ya soon!!! Have a safe trip!

Good luck!! I hope you have a great, safe trip! I can't wait to hear how it went. ><'