Gone down alone.

I have my appointment in May with Dr Ortiz and I will be going down alone, my husband can't get the time off work and we have small kids...This kinda freaks me out. Just wondering how many of you went down alone...how did you find it?

Thanks

HELLO,

I'VE READ ALOT OF POSTS OF PEOPLE THAT WENT TO DR.O ALONE.... I'M SOON TO BE ONE OF THEM!! MY HUBBY WILL BE STAYING WITH OUR DAUGHTER. I'VE CHATTED WITH A FEW GIRLS ON THIS FORUM THAT WILL BE THERE THE SAME TIME [25TH] SO I'M NOT WORRIED. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT! :-h

DARLENE

Hi

I was banded in Feb by myself as my husband was very busy at work and we have 6 kids ( not easy to get a babysitter).

You don't have to worry. The staff look after you from picking you up at the airport to dropping you back. I can guarantee you will pal up with people having lapband at the same time.

It's also nice not having to talk/solcialize or entertain someone if you don't want to. It is a short amount of time. I read ,lounged and shopped and ate with other bandsters.

Good luck Nicole

I have my appointment in May with Dr Ortiz and I will be going down alone, my husband can't get the time off work and we have small kids...This kinda freaks me out. Just wondering how many of you went down alone...how did you find it?

Thanks

Hi I was went down alone and everything turned out great. I was picked up from the air port and was taken to the office. I meet Mrs. O there and she took me to the hotel. She picked me up the following day for the procedure. The staff is great and willing to help where ever they can. The day after the surgery I went downtown by myself then later with the other ladies who were banded the same day. You'll be just fine. Good luck.