Sitting at the Lucerna

We arrived yesterday. Everyone has been so nice..I mean really nice. Our driver was at the airport to meet us right on time. The hotel is lovely and everyone is so helpful. We had our pre-ops this morning. There was alot of people there, but we all four were finished in about 2 hours. We spent the whole day at Revolution Ave and we had a blast! I never once felt scared at all. People were overly nice to us and went out of their way to help with anything we wanted or needed. The food here is a little weird, but we have managed to eat lightly (per Dr. Miranda..who is an absolute DOLL!!)

Our surgery is tomorrow and we have even talked to several people who had surgery today and are already back at the hotel! They are just walking around with their bottled water like they are not even sore! It is amazing! I have met some wonderful people here. ><'

If anyone is scared about coming to Tijuana..don't be! I am a small town country girl and I have not felt uncomfortable even once!

I will update much more tomorrow! ><'

I even had two marriage proposals today on Revolution Ave. :lol:

Thank you for posting this. This makes me feel alot better about going down...especially by myself! Keep us posted..Good luck tomorrow...i'm sure you won't need it though :)

We arrived yesterday. Everyone has been so nice..I mean really nice. Our driver was at the airport to meet us right on time. The hotel is lovely and everyone is so helpful. We had our pre-ops this morning. There was alot of people there, but we all four were finished in about 2 hours. We spent the whole day at Revolution Ave and we had a blast! I never once felt scared at all. People were overly nice to us and went out of their way to help with anything we wanted or needed. The food here is a little weird, but we have managed to eat lightly (per Dr. Miranda..who is an absolute DOLL!!)

Our surgery is tomorrow and we have even talked to several people who had surgery today and are already back at the hotel! They are just walking around with their bottled water like they are not even sore! It is amazing! I have met some wonderful people here. ><'

If anyone is scared about coming to Tijuana..don't be! I am a small town country girl and I have not felt uncomfortable even once!

Yay Kimmie! I'll be praying for you and the others too! Wow... marriage proposals too!! You're having way too much fun!!!

Hanna =D>

Wow! Two marriage proposals in one day! That tops my daughter's trip to Rome, where a gypsy ran after her calling her his beautiful princess and proposing.

Just think what will happen when you come back for your fills!

Wow! Two marriage proposals in one day! That tops my daughter's trip to Rome, where a gypsy ran after her calling her his beautiful princess and proposing.

Just think what will happen when you come back for your fills!

Kimmie,

I have read so many of your postings and really wanted to meet you, but I think you were in the lobby when I wasnt. Nicole told me she had met you. I had surgery on Monday and left on Thursday. Hope your doing well.

Susan

I am sorry I didn't get to meet you! That sucks!