Roswell GA Fill Center

hello to all of you great people :-h

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Roswell GA Fill Center and their prices ?

Well, I know my date is April 28 and I'm not even banded yet, but I just wanted to start shopping around a little bit :)

Any information is very much appreciated ><'

Ute

HI Willi333:

I actually have an appointment tomorrow morning at the fill center in Roswell for my first fill!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so ready and so excited!!!!! I had to pay $349 for the consult-(which they draft from your account 3 business days prior to your appt) then tomorrow when I get there I have to pay an additional $200 for fluoro, so the first visit is going to be very pricey, but I weighed my options to stay here and do it or fly back to TJ and either way it came out about the same. For the additional visits- fluoro drops to $120 and consults $185- so still a little pricey, but WELL WORTH IT!!!! Good luck and hope this helps.

HI Willi333:

I actually have an appointment tomorrow morning at the fill center in Roswell for my first fill!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so ready and so excited!!!!! I had to pay $349 for the consult-(which they draft from your account 3 business days prior to your appt) then tomorrow when I get there I have to pay an additional $200 for fluoro, so the first visit is going to be very pricey, but I weighed my options to stay here and do it or fly back to TJ and either way it came out about the same. For the additional visits- fluoro drops to $120 and consults $185- so still a little pricey, but WELL WORTH IT!!!! Good luck and hope this helps.

Hi Cindy:

Thanks so much for your input, I am considering the Roswell FillCenter as well, just got a little confused about the pricing, since they do not post the costs for the fluoro on their website ...

I also considered going back to TJ but after buying a ticket and the transportation&fill&hotel package it is about the same, except that Roswell is only about an hour away from Stockbridge where I live and it would be easier to go back in case of being to tight ...

Please keep me posted !!!!! And good luck with your first visit !

hello to all of you great people :-h

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Roswell GA Fill Center and their prices ?

Well, I know my date is April 28 and I'm not even banded yet, but I just wanted to start shopping around a little bit :)

Any information is very much appreciated ><'

Ute

Hey, I actually have an appointment in Roswell on May 3rd. When I made the appt via the fill centers 800 number the receptionist said that Darlene (I think that is her name) is a nurse practitioner and is very, very good. She said Darlene is actually banded herself and is the one who trains most of the new fill center providers. She said I would love her so I am very excited. Yes I believe the first visit will be $549 ($349 for the fill center and $200 for flouro.) After that it will be $165 for the fill center and $120 for flouro, I believe. I would also love to go back to TJ for my fills but I just can't handle that 12 hour flight when I can drive a couple of hours and it be over.

My banding date is May 8. =D> =D> =D> =D>

I live in Lawrenceville and I'm planning to use the roswell center too.

I would love it if those of us who are banded at the OCC and live around Atlanta could meet up for lunch or dinner sometime. Looks like there are a handfull of us right here!

My banding date is May 8. =D> =D> =D> =D>

I live in Lawrenceville and I'm planning to use the roswell center too.

I would love it if those of us who are banded at the OCC and live around Atlanta could meet up for lunch or dinner sometime. Looks like there are a handfull of us right here!

My date is May 22nd. I live in North Ga but I plan to use the Roswell center. Your idea about lunch or dinner (or maybe even shopping) sounds great!!! Maybe we could get filled together.

My date is May 22nd. I live in North Ga but I plan to use the Roswell center. Your idea about lunch or dinner (or maybe even shopping) sounds great!!! Maybe we could get filled together.

Getting filled together would be great! I know I'll be nervous.

That would be great! Iguess we better go shopping instead of having something to eeaaat LOL

Cindy, how did it go ?

• 2 weeks later...

Cindy, How did your fill go in Roswell on April 5th?

Sorry here is Cindys reply to her experience - I didn't find it until after I posted.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?show...amp;#entry21557

I am having my first fill in Roswell, GA on May 3rd at 11:00am. Just checking to see if anyone else will be there that day. I though I heard someone say they had an appointment that afternoon.

I am having my first fill in Roswell, GA on May 3rd at 11:00am. Just checking to see if anyone else will be there that day. I though I heard someone say they had an appointment that afternoon.

Good morning :-h

I will be banded next Monday but maybe I can join you another time to get "filled" :D

I wish :lb11: for your fill and keep us updated !!!!!

Ute

My band date is may 21st.. we will be there together

Hello neighbors!

I'm just across the SC state line on I-85, 90 minutes from Atlanta. Thanks for the cost info about Roswell. I'll be getting my first fill in a couple of weeks.

Hello neighbors!

I'm just across the SC state line on I-85, 90 minutes from Atlanta. Thanks for the cost info about Roswell. I'll be getting my first fill in a couple of weeks.

:lb14: Will,

I guess we GA/SC future-/bandsters really need to get together one day!

Ute