Dreaded Pictures

Ok everyone, I also dread having my picture taken due to my weight. However I posted some pictures in my album if anyone is interested. The nice thing is though I will be updating them with some smaller versions of myself soon...lol I look at pictures of all of you before the band and after the band and most of you were pretty before now you are stunning....Kimmie, Clynn, MamaMichelle, BeBe just to name a few....you give us all hope and inspiration. Keep up the great work.

Oh Lora,

Don't be so hard on yourself...

No matter how bad you may think you look in your "Before" pics at least you will always know that from this point on a skinnier and more beautiful you will emerge!! Can't wait to see your "After" shots!!

Here's a link to Lora's Gallery: http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...um&album=19 for those of you that don't know how to access the member galleries.

Good luck... Only 2 more days!

MM

P.S. I think you've got a BEAUTIFUL smile and that picture with your family in the LOVE word is precious!

Lora~

First let me just tell you....you are gorgeous! Don't let anyone make you think otherwise!

I have some horrible pics of myself and will post them soon. I have been holding them back but I guess it is time to unleash them!

You are beautiful. We are all here for the same reason. None of us like our before pics...but that is why we had the band. We are doing something about it. Keep in touch.

I agree with everyone, you are a doll! I can't wait to see your updated pics.

I'm jealous! You have such thin arms and legs. Mine are so big, I bet I could win a "Who has the biggest bat wings" contest after I lose weight/ :lol: