MamaMichelle

Not sure I am posting in the right place, but I wanted to let you know what an inspiration and help you are to us all. Also, I can't wait to see progress pics of your goal dress. There was so much progress in your first pic.... it has to be almost time for the next one :)

Thanks for being so active on here and full of great advice and support. ><'

Not sure I am posting in the right place, but I wanted to let you know what an inspiration and help you are to us all. Also, I can't wait to see progress pics of your goal dress. There was so much progress in your first pic.... it has to be almost time for the next one :)

Thanks for being so active on here and full of great advice and support. ><'

Lol it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny you posted this because I was bored tonight and I totally tried it on...

The first pic was from the night before surgery and the next pic was 4 weeks post op, currently I am at 6weeks post op so I will take pics again at 8 weeks post op! I think it zipped up a little more, my boobs are all that are getting in the way and even though they are shrinking (was a 42DD now in a 38D) since it's a juniors dress (and not designed for girls with that big of a chest) I am thinking it will be a little be longer before it fits up top!!

l_12c88f421ac217ca0c1d3f0104c5d99e.jpg

I've done the same thing with a dress of mine (one of my favorites that I haven't been able to wear in year). Before surgery, I couldn't even get it over my hips. I took a picture, but it's totally humiliating - it looks like I'm wearing a camisole top (but it's bunched around my waist) and a pair of panties. Heh.

Now, I can get it over my hips and zip it most of the way up (have the same problems with the boobs though). Amazing what a few weeks (and a lap band) can do. ;-)

Can't wait to see you lookin' hot in that dress!

You are gonna be smokin' hot in that dress in no time, Michelle! ><'

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE seeing your progress pics!! They are so inspiring, Michelle! Keep up the good work! 6 more days til I'm with the BAND!

Lol it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny you posted this because I was bored tonight and I totally tried it on...

The first pic was from the night before surgery and the next pic was 4 weeks post op, currently I am at 6weeks post op so I will take pics again at 8 weeks post op! I think it zipped up a little more, my boobs are all that are getting in the way and even though they are shrinking (was a 42DD now in a 38D) since it's a juniors dress (and not designed for girls with that big of a chest) I am thinking it will be a little be longer before it fits up top!!

l_12c88f421ac217ca0c1d3f0104c5d99e.jpg

Ohhhh .. I cannot wait to see the next "update."

Wow, it's amazing to see the transformation!

I never thought to buy a goal outfit or dress and try it on as I progress...that is a fabulous idea!

BTW you look fantastic, I can't wait to see you in that dress, all dolled up for a evening out with your hubby!!! He better start saving for that night out!! LOL!!

Take care Cathy

• 4 months later...