zoom teeth whitening

sunshinegirl

I know NicoleK had it done and her teeth were brilliantly white!!

:rolleyes: I had it done this past Tues. I definitley whitened my teeth, probably by about 3-4 shades. I drink coffee regularly. My teeth were pretty sensitive for about a day and a half. I have used brite smile by my dentist before and it made my teeth very sensitive for a long long time. Now I really don't have any sensitivity. As far as the cost, it was $250. I was told $200 by Carolyn, pt. coordinator. I got banded on mon, then tues, about 9:00 I had the zoom done.

Hope this helps you out ><'

Hi

I had my teeth done when I went for my fill. I wish I had taken Advil or tylenol before hand as the sensitivity was a bit painful.

I was very happy with the results.

If you have a coupon for %30 off don't forget it.

Nicolek

How long does the pain last? I have super sensitive teeth...had the bleaching trays made with my dentist at home a few years ago, and couldn't hardly use them. That was a good $500 spent...

I am thinking about Zoom, but am nervous about multiple days of pain after. Any input appreciated...

Thanks!

Kris

I had the zoom whitening when I went for my first fill. I have sensitive teeth to whiteners like Crest White Strips. I was sensitive for about a week after the procedure and was using ibuprofen for the pain....it wasn't horrible, but was pretty uncomfortable for most of the time. My teeth are nice and white now. Also they ask you not to drink anything that could stain your teeth for a while. Sugar free KoolAid was out, as well as red crystal light drinks. Also they were more sensitive to the cold.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I had ZOOM done the day after my surgery. (10-18-08) It cost $250.00 and took about an hour. It didn't hurt during the procedure but after it was done my teeth were real sensative for about a day. I tried to get the rinse the dentist suggested but 3 pharmacies in Tijuana didn't have it available. I would definately recommend. My teeth are so white and beautiful.

I wish I would have done this on my first fill. I didn't even think about it. Is that a good price? And where do you get the 30% coupon from? I think I will do it next fill.

How long are the results?

Thanks,

Tara

Guest CaraMBA09
I wish I would have done this on my first fill. I didn't even think about it. Is that a good price? And where do you get the 30% coupon from? I think I will do it next fill.

How long are the results?

Thanks,

Tara

I would HIGHLY recommend it. my teeth are gorgeous! I will head back there in the spring to have it done again. they will not take a coupon for the whitening though