1X shirt!!

I bought a size 1X shirt today and it fit!! I have been in 2X and even 3X so I was thrilled. =D>

I just wanted to share my good news with ya'll!

I bought a size 1X shirt today and it fit!! I have been in 2X and even 3X so I was thrilled. =D>

I just wanted to share my good news with ya'll!

That's great! I am 3X and seems to have always had to shop in the Plus Size dept...I can wait for the day, I don't have to!!!

Keep up the great work!!

Cathy

Way to go babe, I went on Thursday for my 3rd pair of new jeans since being banded and it is STILL such a great feeling! My advice is don't buy too many things as you size your way down or you'll end up with a lot of clothes that are too big.. I've been sticking to the basics jeans and maybe 1 or 2 tops that last 2-4 weeks!

Way to go babe, I went on Thursday for my 3rd pair of new jeans since being banded and it is STILL such a great feeling! My advice is don't buy too many things as you size your way down or you'll end up with a lot of clothes that are too big.. I've been sticking to the basics jeans and maybe 1 or 2 tops that last 2-4 weeks!

Thanks for the advice. I actually have a whole closet full of different sizes that I used to wear over the years so I won't have to buy much. I was just so excited to wear a 1X! I can't wait to be able to wear a regular sized shirt instead of plus sizes. Most plus sized shirts are ugly! LOL

Wow, way to go. I know how you feel. I have jeans that I call that I "bought in passing". That means I bought them in passing from one size to the next....on my way up. I am now back in some of those passing jeans and I am so excited. I have lost and gained so much over the last few years that I think I have an outfit that should fit for the next few months of weight loss. I have a dress that I wore at easter several years ago and would love to wear it to my cousin's wedding in May....that is my goal. I will keep you guys posted.

It's so great when you start shrinking!!!!!

I bought some size 3 tops at Chico's the other day and they actually fit, I hope they shrink a little when washed or I won't have time to enjoy them much.

Congratulations to all my sister bandsters ><'

My husband is so funny, he can't wait for me to have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Way to go, Kimmie!!! I had to get rid of a lot of my 2 and 3 x tops as now they are too big, but some of the XL's are too tight yet.....at least around the tummy. I guess my boobs are shrinking first! LOL! I bought a bunch of jeans in a size 12.....I know it will be a while before I can squeeze into them, but it was a garage sale and they were so cute and only 25 cents a pair. Well worth the wait! I am needing another fill soon, hopefully sometime this week as I am starting to eat again! =D>