May 29th fill appt. at OCC @ 1:30pm

Hello all!!

I just made my appt and plane reservations for May 29th..... my first fill!!! ><'

Anyone else going that day??? Darlene

YES ME!!! I'm also booked for that day. My boyfriend and I are going to Vegas on May 26th and then we are flying over to San Diego on April 29th. I'll go for my fill and then we're flying back to Vegas around 8 pm that night. We leave Vegas for home the next evening! My fill appointment is for 1:30 on May 29th.

Denise

YES ME!!! I'm also booked for that day. My boyfriend and I are going to Vegas on May 26th and then we are flying over to San Diego on April 29th. I'll go for my fill and then we're flying back to Vegas around 8 pm that night. We leave Vegas for home the next evening! My fill appointment is for 1:30 on April 29th.

Denise

:lb14:

Hi Denise,

Good to hear that you'll be there too!! Do you mean that your appt. is May 29th?? My appt. is at 1:30 also.... isn't that odd?

Anyways..... I will fly into San Diego at 11:40 am and will have the OCC pick me up, take me for the fill then I'm spending the night at the Lucerna and flying back on the 30th. I got the package deal for $279

See you there!! :lb16:

:lb14:

Hi Denise,

Good to hear that you'll be there too!! Do you mean that your appt. is May 29th?? My appt. is at 1:30 also.... isn't that odd?

Anyways..... I will fly into San Diego at 11:40 am and will have the OCC pick me up, take me for the fill then I'm spending the night at the Lucerna and flying back on the 30th. I got the package deal for $279

See you there!! :lb16:

Hi. That is strange. Yes, my appointment is for 1:30 on May 29th. I arrive at 12:38 and Rene made me an appointment for me at 1:30 on the 29th. Then our flight back to Vegas is at 8:55 so we'll probably hang out in San Diego for a few hours.

I hope I didn't get forgotten. I was 'missed' at the airport going down and waited almost 2 hours for a pick-up. When I arrived at the hotel they didn't have a reservation for me and wanted to give me a room with 2 double beds but I said no. Then going back I was supposed to get a phone call for pick-up time but didn't. I called that morning and they picked us up 1 1/2 hours later.

Hi. That is strange. Yes, my appointment is for 1:30 on May 29th. I arrive at 12:38 and Rene made me an appointment for me at 1:30 on the 29th. Then our flight back to Vegas is at 8:55 so we'll probably hang out in San Diego for a few hours.

I hope I didn't get forgotten. I was 'missed' at the airport going down and waited almost 2 hours for a pick-up. When I arrived at the hotel they didn't have a reservation for me and wanted to give me a room with 2 double beds but I said no. Then going back I was supposed to get a phone call for pick-up time but didn't. I called that morning and they picked us up 1 1/2 hours later.

I made my appt. through Claudia... hope they didn't get their wires crossed??? How far in advance did you have your surgery scheduled? Everything with the OCC went smoothly, the only problem I had was when I flew into San Diego they diverted our flight to Los Angles because of fog. That meant a 2.5hr bus ride back to San Diego so I didn't get to the Lucerna till 2:30am and I had sugery 7:00am!! I was so tired and had motion sickness from the long flight!! :lb1: Hopefully this will go better. :lb11: Darlene

YES ME!!! I'm also booked for that day. My boyfriend and I are going to Vegas on May 26th and then we are flying over to San Diego on April 29th. I'll go for my fill and then we're flying back to Vegas around 8 pm that night. We leave Vegas for home the next evening! My fill appointment is for 1:30 on April 29th.

Denise

Hey Denise,

It's great that you are coming to Vegas let me know if you'd like to get together for lunch while you are in town (no buffets for us, lol) I love meeting fellow bandsters!

Hey Denise,

It's great that you are coming to Vegas let me know if you'd like to get together for lunch while you are in town (no buffets for us, lol) I love meeting fellow bandsters!

Hey Michelle,

That would be great!!! I'd love to meet you for lunch. We're arriving on May 26th and staying at New York, New York. Maybe we could meet on the Tuesday or Wednesday???

Denise

Hello All!!

My Hubby surprised me today and said he'd like to come with me to get my first fill on the 29th!! I was so shocked! When I was banded he stayed home to take care of our daughter, so I went alone. Since he's comming, our daughter is too! She's very excited, she's never flown before. I made the plane reservations and emailed Claudia.... I can't wait!! :lb21: :party:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone on their first fill! It's quick/easy/painless. Even if 2 of you are scheduled at the same time do not worry... it seriously is a FAST procedure and you will be in and out before you know it. You should each stay in the room with the other for the fill so you can watch it then get it done.

Good luck!

xoxox

Congrats to everyone on their first fill! It's quick/easy/painless. Even if 2 of you are scheduled at the same time do not worry... it seriously is a FAST procedure and you will be in and out before you know it. You should each stay in the room with the other for the fill so you can watch it then get it done.

Good luck!

xoxox

I'll keep that in mind, I think it would be cool to watch a fill!!

WOOOHOOOO I'LL BE THERE THE 29TH for preop stuff :D WOOHOOO its coming up sooooo fast. I can hardly believe it that NEXT WEEK I will be getting my band!! :o