Sooo...I can eat tomorrow!

I actually had a Lean Cuisine for dinner just now and it went down fine. Who would have ever thought a Lean Cuisine would taste so good? :lol:

I am scared about not losing anymore or gaining some back, but I have this new amazing willpower so I am confident it won't happen.

=D> Way to go on the willpower!! I am glad to hear that the Lean Cuisine went down okay...I can only imagine how good it tasted. I have about a week and a half more of liquids :wacko:

Kimmie,

I cannot wait until I can have a Lean Cuisine .... I want the meatloaf and mashed potato meal :)

I think I will be in heaven.....

sorta how I felt once I had my first can of creamy tomato soup :0

Life's simple pleasues, eh?

I actually had a Lean Cuisine for dinner just now and it went down fine. Who would have ever thought a Lean Cuisine would taste so good? :lol:

I am scared about not losing anymore or gaining some back, but I have this new amazing willpower so I am confident it won't happen.

Way to go...I was a little worried about you with the problems you had in the beginning. I am so glad everything went down okay!!

Congrats Kimmie. I know it has been a long, challenging road and you rock for being so strong! Can't wait until I join you. Hope everything stays going smooth for you.

Hooray, Kimmie! I am happy for you. One word of caution... Today I had a Lean Cuisine flatbread sandwich.. the steak one.. and I had to stop.. the bread was just too doughy and it gave me that screaming " this is your one warning.. stop now!" kind of signal.

I haven't had any luck with any regular bread of any sort, but am fine with the drier crackers, tortillas, etc.

I am gonna stay far away from bread..it scares me! :blink:

I ate a grilled chicken salad today and it was heavenly. The weird thing is that I don't even really care about eating anymore! =D>

I have been on solids for two weeks now and have been scared to death to gain the weight back I have lost, it has been a struggle. My question to you is are you getting a fill in mexico if so how did you get them to book it so fast for you. I was banded on the 19th and they said I cant come until June. I would love to go early so I can keep my weight fallen off