Anyone Craving Salt?

I must confess, someone told me to suck on a cheeto and I did! It helped. So chip lickers and cheeto suckers....funny! What have we come to! We just might need a support group. LOL :wacko:

Laughing so hard I am making typos..

Well it's not an original recipe, lol there is this woman who has a show on BBC who's all about healthy detox living... Her name is Gillian McKeith she's like the Simon Cowell of diets you should see her go through these peoples pantry chastising them for having chips and cookies in there.

But it's a good way to get all the benefits of fruits and veggies with out having to sit down and eat platefuls of them!!

"but I'm in love with a cucumber".

Thats great, I love it!!!

Believe me, before I could eat 'real' food, I lusted over everything!!!!!!!!! Once I was allowed food, that horrible EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT went away. Well, not entirely, but enough to stop my drooling at every smell of food.

Hey there Guys

It is so weird to hear about the chip lickers and the cucumber lover!! hahah but i must agree....it is so weird how ever thought that we would be in love with food o much that we would lick a chip or chew a piece of pizza and spit it out! i mean COME ON!!!! :lol: but i must say that i am with you guys and i am totally guity of all of these crimes!

Sometimes i have to catch myself and tell myself that i cant have that. I feel like i am in a cartoon and i have a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. :girl_devil: It is like an automatic motion for me and before i know it and can even think the food is allready in my mouth and i have to spit it out...it is really crazy..

Well it is getting easier and easier every day so that i am grateful for . I have 8 more days till i can eat solids!! :lb21: :lb16:

Sara