Changed surgery date to May 27

I was concerned about having my surgery on the 28th and having to fly out in the middle of the night on the 29th(early morn. of the 30th) so I changed my date to the 27th. By only being there 1 1/2 nights scared me and I feel better if I'm there 2 full nights after the surgery. So now I will get there in the morning of the 27th for the pre-op stuff and then have my surgery.

Sue

I was concerned about having my surgery on the 28th and having to fly out in the middle of the night on the 29th(early morn. of the 30th) so I changed my date to the 27th. By only being there 1 1/2 nights scared me and I feel better if I'm there 2 full nights after the surgery. So now I will get there in the morning of the 27th for the pre-op stuff and then have my surgery.

Sue

happy.jpg

As long as your comfortable that is what counts !!! Sounds like you made the right decision.

Jenn

I understand your concerns, my mom and I opted to stay an extra night. We're arriving Thursday morning on the 8th and leaving Sunday morning on the 11th. We just both felt more comfortable in allowing me another day to rest and recover and be near the doctors before the long flight back to Florida. Good luck!! :P

Good idea. I too stayed extra days and was very glad for it. Made the plane trip that much better. And I had to fly from the east side of Pa. Plus, that gives you more time in case of any issues that ight come up.

I guess I am a lucky one LOL.. I will be banded on May 21st and will probably come home the 22nd.. Did I mention I only live about 2 hours North of the border..

Sue

Hi,

Ill be getting my band on the 27th also! :D Hope to see you there...