newest blood work

I had some blood work done about 4 weeks after my surgery, and some of it is much better, and some of it is questionable to me.. I don't know what it means.

Blood sugar, normal

Kidney test - slightly abnormal

liver test - normal

triglycerides- 172 (improved)

Cholesterol - 199 (improved)

Hdl (good) cholesterol - 56 (improved)

LDL (bad) cholesterol - 109 (improved)

blood cell count showed elevated red blood cell count.

thyroid - normal

Not sure what the kidney test and elevated red blood cell count mean...

I will make an appointment with my doctor to discuss this, but it will take about 6 weeks before I see her.

I had some blood work done about 4 weeks after my surgery, and some of it is much better, and some of it is questionable to me.. I don't know what it means.

Blood sugar, normal

liver test - normal

thyroid - normal

I will make an appointment with my doctor to discuss this, but it will take about 6 weeks before I see her.

I often have elevated kidney or liver levels in my blood work as well...you may have a slight infection somewhere that's causing the increase....see what the dr. says...great stats on the rest !!!

Cathy

Paula,

I am glad that some things are improved. I hope your doctor can shed some light on the abnormals...I am not a medical professional so maybe one of our nurses will read these but I have had abnormal come back and been told it is no big deal...I hope all is well...and why does it take six weeks to see your doc...is it the same if you were sick?

Lynn

Paula,

I am glad that some things are improved. I hope your doctor can shed some light on the abnormals...I am not a medical professional so maybe one of our nurses will read these but I have had abnormal come back and been told it is no big deal...I hope all is well...and why does it take six weeks to see your doc...is it the same if you were sick?

Lynn

Nope, if I was ill they would see me the next day, probably. Sometimes they work you in the same day. For appointments about prescriptions or medical tests, there is a long wait. I will just try not to worry about it.

Blood sugar, normal

liver test - normal

thyroid - normal

Your kidney test may be elevated because you may not be getting enough fluids..