scar cream

Lisa and I bought Maderma while in TJ for $12 at one of the pharmacies, another girl in our group Linda bought the scar cream from the OCC. We compared scars at our fill date and they looked the same.

The BEST looking scars belonged to Evette who was banded a full month after us, and who used nothing on her scars (I'm not sure if that's what made the difference or if she just has amazing skin) hers were already totally white and faded it was INSANE!!! We were all so jealous.... lol

Lisa and I bought Maderma while in TJ for $12 at one of the pharmacies, another girl in our group Linda bought the scar cream from the OCC. We compared scars at our fill date and they looked the same.

The BEST looking scars belonged to Evette who was banded a full month after us, and who used nothing on her scars (I'm not sure if that's what made the difference or if she just has amazing skin) hers were already totally white and faded it was INSANE!!! We were all so jealous.... lol

How soon after your surgery did you start using the fade cream??

I DID BUY SOME VITAMIN E AND SEVERAL KINDS OF SCAR CREAM BUT IN THE END I NEVER USED THEM MORE THEN A FEW DAYS. THE ONLY SCAR I HAVE IS WHERE THE PORT IS AND IT'S SO TINY, IT'S NO BIG DEAL. I DON'T KNEW IF I'D PURCHASE ANY

Hi,

I really have learned alot from your posts, I was able to add my weight chart from tickler but now how do I change my weight as it goes down?

Hey Deb-

Hope you are doing well it was great to meet you at the OCC...

To edit your ticker usually you just click on your ticker picture and that will link you to the tickerfactory website but your's is missing a symbol "[" at the start of the link (that's why you see that gray text above the ticker)... Follow the link to edit your signature and make sure it starts with [ or you can try the steps again and re-paste it into the signature box either way will make the picture clickable. Then you just edit your weight info on the TF site and it will automatically change it on this site.

I had a total hysterectomy via scope on 2/6 and ended up with 4 incisions. I didn't used any scar cream on them. I got banded on 4/21 and THOSE incisions look better 4 days out than the ones from February. Who knows, maybe we owe it to our skillful OCC surgeons.

Barb

I have been told on more than one occasion by more than one doctor, that those creams actually make your scars worse. Leaving them alone is best. I think even 20/20 or Consumer Reports did a test on them and came up with the same conclusion. So for myself, I chose not to use any at all.

Hello,

I've been using bio oil scar treatment for a few months now and can see an good improvement on my scars. You don't want to use it until you are completely healed - I also had an extended tummy tuck and asked my Doctor first before starting the program. This bottle lasts me a month - and its new to the US - been very popular in Europe for a while.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...rx=BUY-GFI-0-BL