how much to eat???

My Doctor says the following:

600-800 Calories daily

70-100 greams of protien daily

this is the hard part for me... Carbs Under 40 daily

CARBS... I have A big problem with my bowel movements, so I take 3 servings of Benefiber (36 carbs)

Fruit and some veggies (36 more carbs) not to mention the good tasting ones. Crackers, Rice, Noddles Bread

What does your doc say?

Thanks

Limolady

600-800 Calories daily

CARBS... I have A big problem with my bowel movements, so I take 3 servings of Benefiber (36 carbs)

Fruit and some veggies (36 more carbs) not to mention the good tasting ones. Crackers, Rice, Noddles Bread

What does your doc say?

Thanks

Limolady

HERES AN ARTICLE I'VE KEPT FOR AWHILE NOW. IT'S A GOOD READ. I WOULDN'T DO WELL AT ALL EATING THAT FEW OF CALORIES

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Many-Calorie...ht?&id=6723

600-800 Calories daily

What does your doc say?

Thanks

Limolady

I was told to have 60 grams of each a day, 60 protein, 60 carbs. I have 6.5 cc in my band so I cannot eat bread at all and thank goodness for that or I would not lose any weight. Have steamed veges if you can and cut out some of the fruit. Also, I work in the hospital and know that too much fiber can bind yu up so go easy on the benefiber

Great article - I love it! Thank you for posting that, it will be so helpful for everyone here. ><'